change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• apbeaches's Profile Photo

April's devastating earthquake

Manta Jul 15, 2016 at 4:27 PM

We will be visiting December, 2016 and understand that there was a devastating earthquake in April 2016. How does Manta look now? Beaches clean? City safe? Is there anything special to see and do at this point?

more
    • Quito to Cuenca

Quito Jul 28, 2016 at 11:39 PM

Would like to go by bus in 1 direction but have read horror stories about dangers, cleanliness of bathrooms or lack thereof, no break stops on a 10 hour trip, etc. The picture has not been pretty but this info may be old. I am not a 1st class flyer but do need certain comforts. Can someone update me on this means of travel.....which bus line is the best, etc. I value the responses I have received in the past so look forward to any info one can provide. Thanks!

more
    • Alpaca Goods

Quito Jul 2, 2016 at 2:34 PM

Does anyone have some general idea as to what alpaca goods will cost in Ecuador or Peru in US Dolars?

more

Near Puerto Misahuallí

• Booking lodges near Misahualli

by NSTrailRunner Online Now Feb 9, 2014 at 7:43 AM

We are planning to spend a couple of nights at a lodge down river from Misahualli at the end of March. We are looking for a budget lodge that is clean but also offers good food and guides for birding and nature hikes. Would like to be in as primary rainforest as is possible for this region. Any suggestions on a place, and is reserving in advance necessary? Thanks

1 Answer Feb 10, 2014 at 6:04 PM