VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Puerto Aventuras

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How is Cancun?

Cancún Feb 4, 2017 at 3:28 PM

Thinking of going to Cancun with my boyfriend in March. How is it there? Is there a lot of college spring breakers? How safe is it? Any advice would be great! And let me know of any good excursions to try. Thank you! :)

more
    • simiritch's Profile Photo

Cancun Airport to Cozumel transportation?

Isla Cozumel Feb 8, 2017 at 11:09 PM

Hi.
      Got a free flight to Cancun, booked it and realized that I really want to be in Cozumel! Now I have a hotel booked in Cozumel (Iberostar) and need to figure out how to get there and back.
      I see a flight with r.t. for only $150, but the times are real bad and I hope to get something that fits my flights in/out of Cancun. Cheaper would be nice if possible.

Any busses that do the whole thing? What are the ferry routes? I guess I can just taxi to the ferry ports.

Thanks. And I hope this hits someone before the site closes. Very sad about that too! Anyone know why VT is closing?

Richard.

more
    • Information please

by Soreass5 Online Now Jan 29, 2015 at 9:50 AM

I am going to travel to Puerto Aventuras and I wonder if I can get the following information,
      Is it easy to rent bicycles and golf carts in PA, how much approximately?
      Does any one have information about a condo called Joyol Ha? Can you share some info about this condo?
      Thanks in advance

1 Answer Jan 29, 2015 at 9:55 AM
    • Bringing my wife for our first anniversary

by Drjarvo Online Now Jan 9, 2014 at 3:37 AM

Hi, having never been to Mexico before I need help! I'm taking my wife for our first wedding anniversary and whilst we are all inclusive, I want to take her for a really nice meal on our anniversary night. Can anyone recommend a top restaurant? Also, I'd love a mariachi band to visit our table and play our first dance song (they would have to learn it) is this possible? Can I get in touch with any or do they just float around? Please help!

7 Answers Jan 9, 2014 at 6:18 AM
    • Weather in early December

by TSizzle55 Online Now Jul 19, 2011 at 8:33 AM

Hello! I am planning a trip to the Puerto Aventuras area Dec 3-10 and was wondering what the weather was like? I have read conflicting reports from cold to hot. Coming from the Northeast in the US, I am looking from warm weather with little rain. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

3 Answers Jul 20, 2011 at 12:30 PM
    • DREAMS PUERTA AVENTRAS - question about the POOLS

by akowalski4 Online Now Jan 30, 2010 at 7:08 AM

Hi, I'm going there in the second decade of March.
      I have aquestion:

HOW BIG ARE THE POOLS AND IS IT EASY AND CONVINIENT TO SWIM THERE?

I have read many reviews and they often say that the pools are small and crowded.
      I would be greatful for any information.

Olek

1 Answer Jan 30, 2010 at 9:59 PM
    • gnomad's Profile Photo

News?

by gnomad Online Now Aug 24, 2005 at 10:23 AM

Anyone been there after Emily. How are the repairs going, especially to Catalonia, supposedly now re-opened.

1 Answer Sep 12, 2005 at 11:32 AM