Provincie Zuid-Holland

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Apartment low cost available!!

Amsterdam Oct 19, 2016 at 11:05 AM

Hello, tomorrow me and my friend Serena are going to asmterdam for four days. We stay in a large apartment but there are other rooms available. Someone looking for lodging and want added? Laura

• Ermitage Museum

Amsterdam Oct 1, 2016 at 9:40 AM

How to bye a entrance ticket on line?

• November in Giethoorn?

Giethoorn Sep 25, 2016 at 10:17 AM

Curious if everything is still open in November? is there enough to do to spend one night and plan a day there or is there any other area that would be preferable during this time of year, we were planning on heading up here for a day and then going to Delft and Den Hague for the 2nd night. Amsterdam is already planned for another weekend and we were hoping to see a smaller more quaint area. Thanks!

• Travel agency

Amsterdam Oct 18, 2016 at 4:38 AM

I am looking for a travel agency in Amsterdam where I could book a trip to Paris. I am visiting from Croatia and want to buy the trip for my friend as a gift. Do you know where to look? Thanks

• Living and day care service

Rotterdam Aug 23, 2016 at 11:47 PM

I will have a short term study in Erasmus MC for 4 months. My 2 year old daughter will accompany me during that period of time. Is there any day care service or nursery nearby? I may need to bring her there for a few hours daily during week days.

Besides, is there any suggestions about the housing?

1 Answer Aug 24, 2016 at 3:44 AM
    • Rotterdam - Free car park

Rotterdam Jul 4, 2016 at 6:09 AM

Visitng Rotterdam for 2 days in late August. Staying at a youth hostel at Coolsestraat 47-49, 3014 LC Rotterdam, Netherlands. I'd like to find a place to park the car nearby for free. I don't mind walking 15 - 20 minutes or so.

I did find that there was free parking on Noordereiland (41 minutes away), and Oranjeboomstraat (55 minutes away), but these are further out than I would prefer.

Is there anyone familiar with Rotterdam? Possibly there is something around Vrosenpark, or that area that would be much closer.

Thank you for your help.

1 Answer Jul 4, 2016 at 6:34 AM
    • The Hague on weekends

The Hague Apr 22, 2016 at 2:05 AM

I was originally planning to go the Hague on Friday, May 6th, as I prefer going to tourist sites on weekdays. However, I just realized that the Alkmaar Cheese Market is only on Fridays and would like to visit it. As far as the tourist is concerned, is there any difference between visiting the Hague on Sunday, May 8th as opposed to Friday May 6th? Substantially bigger crowds?
      The sites I want to see are Mesdag, Escher Museum, Madurodam and the Peace Palace, as well as wandering around the King's Palace and Parliament. All sites (except Parliament) are open on Sundays. The King's Palace is never open to the public.
      Another theoretical alternative would be to visit the Hague on Saturday May 7th, but that would be somewhat inconvenient for me.
      What do you think? Thanks.

3 Answers Apr 22, 2016 at 8:20 AM
    • restaurants/cafes in leiden

Leiden Apr 12, 2016 at 2:40 AM

I'm staying at the Golden Tulip hotel leiden centre. I would like to eat out at night near to my hotel.Does anyone have any suggestions

4 Answers Apr 14, 2016 at 2:52 PM
    • margsch's Profile Photo

Is there time to see tulips at K,hof or near Amsterdam?

Keukenhof Mar 31, 2016 at 1:12 PM

My friends arrive in Amsterdam from Australia late this month, they join a Danube cruise that evening, Is there anywhere they could go to visit some lovely tulip fields? Is Keukenhof near Amsterdam?

10 Answers Apr 7, 2016 at 12:32 AM
    • Delfshaven - Getting there on foot

Rotterdam Mar 13, 2016 at 11:13 AM

We are visiting Rotterdam this summer staying near the central station. google.maps show it takes about 36 minutes to walk to Delfshaven. However, it also states "This route has restricted usage or private roads."???

Are the roads all walkable? We like to walk. I did the google maps for Coolsestraat 47, 3014 LC Rotterdam, Netherlands to Lloydkade, 3024 Rotterdam, Netherlands

Also, what sections of Delfshave are best to walk around, this closese to the Maas river, or those closest to town, or?

Thank you.

3 Answers Mar 25, 2016 at 7:04 AM
    • Spring flowers at Keukenhof and the bulb fields in the countryside

Keukenhof Feb 16, 2016 at 4:14 AM

does anyone know what stage the spring flowers are at at the moment? I know they flower later sometimes depending on the weather and don't want to go to early or too late so haven't booked yet.

2 Answers Feb 16, 2016 at 8:33 AM
    • Living in Voorhout

Voorhout Feb 1, 2016 at 6:19 AM

Hi. We are being posted to the Netherlands soon. My husbands office will be in The Hague. We are looking to rent a house in Voorhout. How good a town is it to live in compared to others around The Hague. He will have a car but I won't.

I will be grateful for any advice.

Thank you

2 Answers Feb 2, 2016 at 2:53 PM
    • End of Lichtjesavond 2015

Delft Nov 22, 2015 at 8:56 AM

I wonder when is usually Lichtjesavond Delft ended? I am thinking of not booking any accommodation, instead spending the night enjoying the Lichtjesavond or sit somewhere (at the train station maybe?) enjoying some chit chat and leave with the first train. Will it be feasible or it'll be a bad idea?

6 Answers Nov 22, 2015 at 1:31 PM
    • Rotterdam Central to The Hague Rotterdam Airport during night

Rotterdam Nov 17, 2015 at 1:02 AM

Hi there¡¡

Does anybody knows is there is any public transport that´s conect Rotterdam Central to The Hague Rotterdam Airport during night?

I have been cheking RET webside and 9292 but it´s seems BOB B12 line is not working anymore...

3 Answers Nov 18, 2015 at 1:08 PM
    • GBV Multiday 72 hour disposable chip card

Delft Oct 12, 2015 at 2:19 PM

Can I use my 72 hour Multiday disposable chip card on the trams & buses in The Hague & Delft or are they only for use in Amsterdam?

2 Answers Oct 13, 2015 at 1:49 AM
    • Keukenhof from Leiden: Cheapest option?

Keukenhof Sep 23, 2015 at 9:31 PM

I wish to travel to keukenhof next year and will also purchase Amsterdam & Region Day card. While I will be staying in Leiden, I dont want to take the 858 bus from Schiphol. It will save me time if I directly board bus number 854 from Leiden Central. Now my question is how to purchase the ticket of this bus as its cost is not included in the region day card. Also I wont be returning back from the same route and I will further go to Haarlem, Zaanse Schans and come back via Amsterdam central on the same day. Which option will be more economical from the below and what shall be the total cost incurred:

a) Taking one way bus ticket of 854 number from Leiden central to Keukenhof
      b) Buying combi ticket
      c) Connexxion office ticket including entrance to the Keukenhof gardens for bus 54..which is 15.50€ as written in one of the post above.

Please inform on priority.

7 Answers Oct 3, 2015 at 1:29 PM
    • rozenburg Ferry - Mercedes Sprinter 313CDI

Rozenburg Jun 22, 2015 at 6:37 PM

Hi, anyone know whether the rozenburg ferry accepts vans as big as mercedes Sprinter 313CDI?
      Please let me know. From what i know the ferry is active every 10-20 minutes or so...

1 Answer Jun 22, 2015 at 9:42 PM
    • Delft to Rotterdam trains

Delft Mar 23, 2015 at 3:57 PM

Is there a train from delft to Rotterdam?

5 Answers Mar 24, 2015 at 11:09 AM
    • Where are all the nice, pretty Dutch girls in Delft?

Delft Mar 11, 2015 at 10:40 PM

I'm a Dutch/American writer who is staying in Delft next month to write a book on Dutch history. I'm single and I'd like to possibly meet a nice Dutch girl. Any recommendations for clubs, bars, cafes or other places to hang out where the single life is happening? Hamlet

10 Answers Mar 15, 2015 at 1:39 PM
    • TraceyA10's Profile Photo

find Eetcafe

Hillegom Feb 27, 2015 at 8:30 AM

Where is Eetcafe near pastoorslan 30

1 Answer Feb 27, 2015 at 10:00 AM
    • 7_seconds's Profile Photo

online cake delivery - Nieuw Lekkerland

Rotterdam Jan 24, 2015 at 12:18 PM

i need a cake to be delivered at the address in Nieuw Lekkerland. i understand it's a suburb of Rotterdam but i notice it's quite far. can someone help me with links of some good local bakeries that deliver cakes which i could order and pay online?
      it's urgent, thank you!

6 Answers May 19, 2015 at 11:11 PM
    • Taxi from Hoek Van Holland

Hoek van Holland Dec 10, 2014 at 12:47 PM

I am travelling in to Hoek van Holland on 30 Dec 2014 at 16:45hrs travelling Amsterdam, but there is no trains from the ferry station. It appears there are trains from Scheidam Centrum.

Is there a bus or taxi service from Hoek van Holland to Scheidam Centrum.
      and possible cost.

Thanks in advance for your assistance

5 Answers Dec 11, 2014 at 11:17 PM
    • lcat61's Profile Photo

Tourist activities on weeknights?

Rotterdam Oct 31, 2014 at 11:36 AM

I will be attending the ABN AMRO TENNIS TOURNAMENT (day session) in Rotterdam on a Wednesday or Thursday next February. Can you suggest some activities to fill the time after 5 pm until my 9 pm train back to Amsterdam?
      It looks like all the museums and shopping in the city center are closed on weeknights. Are there any other tourist activities on weeknights (other than restaurants)?

2 Answers Oct 31, 2014 at 12:43 PM
    • transportation eindhoven airport-rozenburg ? accommodation next to Meer Kraft? Some dutch??

Rozenburg Sep 4, 2014 at 12:24 PM

I'm so grateful to find this site! I've spent hours trying to figure it out how to travel the cheapest way from Eindhoven airport to Rozenburg (Rotterdam)area. Is this the closest place to the Meer Kraft shipyard? I'm trying to meet my husband there, his ship ( Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas) will be docked there in october. Do you know a cheap place where we can stay there? I don't need a hotel, we don't have to much money....
      Thank you in advance!!
      Maybe you can teach me also some words in dutch? ....
      "Hello, how are you?Do you feel good today? I wish you a wonderful day! E totul in regula?"

17 Answers Apr 19, 2015 at 10:41 AM
    • ladysail's Profile Photo

Using public transportation to go to Kinderdijk

Rotterdam Aug 13, 2014 at 6:53 PM

I would like to go to Kinderdijk on Monday, Oct 13. Is the best way taking the waterbus from Erasmus Bridge, then taking the Triangle Ferry? I am staying at Emma Hotel on Nieuwe Binnenweg.
      Is it easy to reverse this same transportation when I am finished at Kinderdijk? Any help would be very appreciated.
      Thank you very much,
      Joyce from Canada

10 Answers Nov 14, 2014 at 9:29 AM
    • sprinks10's Profile Photo

is it a safe friendly town?

Oostvoorne Aug 8, 2014 at 12:35 PM

Hi My Daughter Kate is traveling alone from Australia and decided to learn Sailboarding at Oostvoorne.. Is it on the open Ocean... or Safe? Walter

3 Answers Sep 2, 2014 at 2:04 PM
    • London to Delft option

Delft Jul 29, 2014 at 12:40 AM

I'm traveling from London to Delft in August and I wanted to know what kinda options are available at student budget!
      I arrive in London Heathrow at 1pm and I would preferably want to travel overnight or stay somewhere overnight then start the trip early in the morning as I have to arrive in Delft between 10am and 5pm.
      (Or would it be cheaper and easier to find accommodation in delft for one night?)

8 Answers Jul 31, 2014 at 10:17 AM
    • Where to park in Brielle

Brielle Jul 5, 2014 at 3:10 AM

where can we park in Brielle near Nobelstraat 24 hours and what tickets do we need to buy please?

1 Answer Jul 5, 2014 at 5:49 AM
    • Where to park in Brielle

Brielle Jul 5, 2014 at 12:34 AM

where can we park in Brielle near Nobelstraat 24 hours and what tickets do we need to buy please?

• DeWitt brother's statue

Dordrecht Jul 4, 2014 at 7:01 AM

I would like to see the DeWitt statue in Dordrecht. Where will I find it?
      Thank you ... from a visiting DeWitt.

3 Answers Jul 4, 2014 at 2:49 PM
    • mispar7's Profile Photo

Parking in Leiden

Leiden Jun 24, 2014 at 10:16 AM

What's the best parking place to leave a car at for 6-7 hours? We're planning sightseeing with two kids 7 and 12. I'm looking for a place in walking distance from the city center and with reasonable tariff.

14 Answers Jun 30, 2014 at 12:33 AM
    • bus to Amsterdam

Zevenhoven Jun 24, 2014 at 3:05 AM

I am staying in Zevenhoven. Can I take a bus directly to Amsterdam central? If yes which bus number? If not how to I get to Amsterdam central by bus

1 Answer Jun 24, 2014 at 4:33 AM
    • bus to Amsterdam

Zevenhoven Jun 24, 2014 at 3:05 AM

I am staying in Zevenhoven. Can I take a bus directly to Amsterdam central? If yes which bus number? If not how to I get to Amsterdam central by bus

2 Answers Jun 24, 2014 at 9:30 AM
    • halikowski's Profile Photo

parking when visiting the Nationaal Archief?

The Hague Jun 21, 2014 at 10:23 AM

If you were going to spend a day at the Nationaal Archief (Prins Willem - ALexanderhof 20) in The Hague, where would you park? Any suggestions appreciated. Thank you, Stefan

2 Answers Jul 10, 2014 at 10:29 PM