change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• agathi's Profile Photo

Visiting Cape Horn

Ushuaia Jan 1, 2017 at 3:44 AM

Hallo and a happy new year to everybody!
      Can you pls tell me if we could sail to cape horn from Ushuaia without having to take a cruise with Australis or any other company that travels for days? Thank you very much.

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

snow months in ushuaia

Ushuaia Jan 5, 2017 at 2:20 PM

we would like to visit ushuaia during some snow period. But we wouldn't like it to be during the heavy winter months. From late April to late May would we have any chance to find snow? Thank you very much.

more
    • visiting Punta de Vacas

Punta de Vacas Dec 18, 2016 at 9:45 PM

thanks there,

when is an ideal timing to visit the place? i am not okay with the cold weather

Thanks,
      Bereket

more
    • 10 Days in Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires Dec 19, 2016 at 2:47 AM

Hi everyone!

My girlfriend and I are going to Argentina next March. We arrive on March 16th AM and leave on March 26th PM, so we have ten days there!

We have always wanted to visit Buenos Aires, so we would like to spend some of these 10 days there, but do you think we have enough time to visit another place? We were thinking of crossing the Rio de la Plata to go to Colonia for a day or two - any advice/recommandation on that? It seems it would be too short for an excursion to Iguazu falls or Patagonia...!

Also, please share as many tips as you have on Buenos Aires! :) It's the first time we're going there.

Thanks a lot,

Romain

more
    • From Iguazu to Peru

Argentina Dec 26, 2016 at 7:55 AM

I'm planning a 3 weeks trip in South America next year, in mid March. The itinerary includes Urguay, Argentina, Peru and Bolivia. At some point we'll be visiting Iguazu Falls then we need to get to Peru (Lima).

The problem is that the flights from Iguazu Falls to Lima are very expensive so we tried to find an alternative rout for getting to Lima.
      One route that I have in mind is to fly from Iguazu to Salta, then to go by bus to Calama, where we'll take a flight to Santiago then Lima.
      This way we have a chance to visit some of the Atacama main attractions. This segment was not planned and I don;t want to spend too man days because it will shorten our time allocated for Peru.

In this case what would be the minimum number of days to spend for getting from Salta to Calama? And what is considered a must to see in this area?

Are there other viable alternatives for getting from Iguazu Falls to Peru?

more

Popular Provincia de Santiago del Estero Travel Answer Locations

• Poppy28's Profile Photo

Accommodation

Rosario Sep 8, 2012 at 9:18 PM

My son is seeking better apartment accomodation in Rosario close to downtown at the moment and is finding everything he is interested in booked out.

Is there a reason for everything being booked out for at least the next month?

2 Answers Sep 9, 2012 at 9:00 PM
    • shopping

Santiago del Estero Jul 3, 2011 at 1:03 PM

i would like if the city santiago del estero there are some shopping, what's your name

1 Answer Jul 5, 2011 at 11:34 AM