Provincia de La Altagracia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• November-December weather

Punta Cana Sep 27, 2016 at 9:33 PM

I'm trying to plan our honeymoon and would like to go right after our wedding which is in November but worried about the tail end of hurricane season. We are really wanting to enjoy the beach/sunshine and golf. Is this a sketchy time of the year weather wise to travel to Punta Cana?

Popular Provincia de La Altagracia Travel Answer Locations

• November-December weather

Punta Cana Sep 27, 2016 at 9:33 PM

I'm trying to plan our honeymoon and would like to go right after our wedding which is in November but worried about the tail end of hurricane season. We are really wanting to enjoy the beach/sunshine and golf. Is this a sketchy time of the year weather wise to travel to Punta Cana?

2 Answers Sep 28, 2016 at 11:41 AM
    • lapsycrafter's Profile Photo

Snowbirds 2017

Punta Cana Aug 16, 2016 at 10:22 AM

My husband and I will be staying in a condo at Serena Village from Jan.2017 to April 2017.
      Any other snowbirds staying there?

• Safety and weather

Punta Cana Aug 6, 2016 at 1:24 PM

Traveling to Punta Cana the end of January, is the weather warm enough to swim in the ocean/ pools?
      We are staying at the Majestic Colonial is it safe to take taxis to other locations?

2 Answers Aug 13, 2016 at 12:10 PM
    • Punta Cana 2016 seaweed

Punta Cana Jul 31, 2016 at 7:20 AM

Has anyone been to Punta Cana this year (2016)? Just wondering what the seaweed situation is. Last year (2015) it was horrible. It was hard to get into the ocean and walk on the beach. Though the grounds keepers jelly cleaning all day.

1 Answer Jul 31, 2016 at 7:27 AM
    • Punta Cana in early October to mid?

Punta Cana Jul 30, 2016 at 2:08 PM

Has anyone been to Punta Cana in early - mid October? Just wondering if that is still a good time to vacation there during that time of the year.

4 Answers Jul 30, 2016 at 2:54 PM
    • Rental car

Punta Cana May 8, 2016 at 11:06 PM

My family of 4 are planning to stay in all inclusive Majestic Colonial resort for 5 days. My question is - Is it really necessary to rent a car for 5 days versus hailing a taxi for transportation. Most of our days will be consumed in the resort not unless there are some famous places( a must see while in Punta Cana) that we have to use a car for convenience? Is it worth also to rent a car basing from the scenario I stated. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks

1 Answer Jul 8, 2016 at 8:28 AM
    • Zika Virus

Punta Cana Apr 11, 2016 at 8:21 PM

With the news of Zika virus now potentially affecting adults, would travel to Punta Cana be unadvised? Would this be any different for the month of August?

2 Answers Apr 12, 2016 at 2:49 AM
    • grocery stores

Punta Cana Jan 28, 2016 at 4:08 PM

My son and his university buddies are going to Punta Cana in March. They are staying in a condo. I went last year and stayed for six weeks. We found the grocery stores 3 times the price of ours in Canada. I know that the people that work in Punta Cana cannot afford to live their let alone buy their food . They have to eat. Does anyone know where they buy their food ? that is where I want my son and his friends to stalk up > They simply cannot afford to sell their kidneys to buy from the Punta Cana grocery stores ....haha
      Please anyone , I would love your feedback

3 Answers Feb 14, 2016 at 6:10 AM
    • bettyburton's Profile Photo

Golfing around Punta Cana

Punta Cana Jan 25, 2016 at 8:11 AM

We are looking at all-inclusive resorts that include a golfing package.
      We are looking at the Catalonia Bavaro resort.
      Has anyone golfed in Punta Cana recently and what are the costs as well as any tips you might have.
      Is golf is included are there any additional costs??
      Any advise would be helpful.

1 Answer Jan 25, 2016 at 9:56 AM
    • What is the average tip to give in a Dominican resort ?

Punta Cana Jan 13, 2016 at 1:31 PM

What is the average tip to give in a Dominican resort ?

Punta Cana Dec 29, 2015 at 6:06 PM

Who can we get to take us on a private tour of the area around Punta Cana for a day or two.

• Riu Barvo resort

Punta Cana Nov 30, 2015 at 5:05 PM

How far is the airport as well as the city center from the resort?

1 Answer Nov 30, 2015 at 6:16 PM
    • food and water

Punta Cana Nov 11, 2015 at 10:11 PM

Any local restaurants to eat traditional food and should i bring my own water while visiting punta cana

1 Answer Nov 17, 2015 at 1:43 PM
    • Horseback Riding

Punta Cana Oct 22, 2015 at 8:57 PM

We went to Jamaica a few years ago and my husband and I went horseback riding where the horses actually swimmed in the water while we were riding on them. Does Punta Cana have this type of excursion?

2 Answers Jul 17, 2016 at 6:02 PM
    • Mgashark's Profile Photo

Coming tomorrow to punta cana(28.9.15)

Punta Cana Sep 27, 2015 at 9:05 AM

Is there special event or recommended things to do ?

• Electricity/potable water

Punta Cana Jul 27, 2015 at 5:00 PM

Are USA electric prongs compatible with Palladium outlets. Is potable water easily accessible?

1 Answer Jul 28, 2015 at 1:22 PM
    • russian_yaz's Profile Photo

Moving to Punta Cana for 3 years

Punta Cana Jun 14, 2015 at 3:50 AM

Hi, after several years in Palma de Mallorca, Spain, I'm moving to Punta Cana next week. We (my wife and me) plan to stay for about 3 years, same duration as her work contract. As from my profile, you can see I like MTB, cannyoing and mountain in general. Other than Pico Duarte natural park in the center of the island, is there other place near Punta Cana to enjoy good trails and mountain hikes? Any other advices will be welcomed. Thanks!

2 Answers Jun 20, 2015 at 1:44 PM
    • bekahl's Profile Photo

Where to book trips?

Punta Cana Jun 7, 2015 at 7:55 AM

We are a family of 4 including 2 young children and are going on holiday to Punts Cana the last two weeks of July. Just wondering if it's cheaper and easy enough to book trips and activities with the locals when we are there rather than booking with our travel company.

• Similar country

Punta Cana May 3, 2015 at 9:30 AM

Hello everyone,
      I would like from this year Puntana Cana in the month of August, but my friends not recommended it to me because of the rainy season. Looking for a destination that resembles Puntana Cana where I can go in August and enjoy the sun. My budget is more at least 1,200 € and I am from Belgium.
      Thank you in advance for your help.

2 Answers May 3, 2015 at 12:00 PM
    • Punta Cana Princess

Punta Cana Apr 1, 2015 at 8:26 AM

Has anyone stayed at this resort? If so, any feedback/

• Weather, crowds in late July

Punta Cana Mar 25, 2015 at 6:09 PM

Is the weather good for the most part this time of year or did we make a mistake to book late July and are the crowds a bit less? Also, I see some people warning of a lot more mosquitoes this time of year. Is that particularly true?
      Thanks for the help.

1 Answer Mar 26, 2015 at 1:20 AM
    • Brunch Locations

Punta Cana Mar 24, 2015 at 10:06 AM

I will be having my wedding at Dreams Resort and Spa in January 2016. I would like to hold a brunch for all of my guest. Does anyone know of a good place that can accommodate up to 30 guest near the Dreams Resort?

Thank You

• ice at the resorts

Punta Cana Mar 19, 2015 at 11:03 AM

How about the ice in the drinks at the resorts? Safe?

2 Answers Mar 19, 2015 at 11:13 AM
    • Bahia Principe Resorts?

Punta Cana Jan 29, 2015 at 12:37 PM

We have stayed at Bahia Principe in Mexico and have been happy.
      Wondering how the beach is, crowdwise & chair availability, at the Punta Cana area complex. We are up fairly early and get to the beach around 9ish - will we be able to find lounge chairs?
      Is the food any worse than typical AI food? I am a vegetarian and picky beyond that so I basically eat salad and bread for a week, but want to be sure the rest of our crew is ok with the food.
      Is it worth paying to stay at the Esmeralda for the room service and to be closer to the beach? We don't mind walking, kinda nice to walk off some of the food & alcohol, but if it is crazy far from the Punta Cana part, we may pay. We like room service anyway.
      Any other info would be great - we range in age from 28 - 72 yrs old so quite a mix - but just want to relax and have fun.

1 Answer Jan 29, 2015 at 1:46 PM
    • tommyj87's Profile Photo

march break 2015!!

Punta Cana Jan 24, 2015 at 1:42 PM

ive decided to take off to bavaro princess and go all out with the platinum vip for 8 days march 3.
      is anyone else headed that way??
      any pointers?

1 Answer Jan 24, 2015 at 1:46 PM
    • Punta Cana Airport

Punta Cana Jan 18, 2015 at 3:35 PM

How long did it take to check in for you flight and make your way throughout he check points in the Punta Cana Airport?

2 Answers Jan 24, 2015 at 1:44 PM
    • Is it safe for two adult women to travel to Punta Cana alone?

Punta Cana Jan 12, 2015 at 10:56 PM

Is it safe for two adult women to travel to Punta Cana alone?

1 Answer Jan 14, 2015 at 7:50 AM
    • happydancer's Profile Photo

What is the best catamaran day trip to Isla Saona and historical tour of Santa Domingo

Punta Cana Jan 11, 2015 at 1:55 PM

I am staying at the Grand Bahia Principe thank you . Will be there April 4 thru 11 thanks

2 Answers Jan 11, 2015 at 8:55 PM
    • Beaches and Dive Operators

Bayahibe Jan 10, 2015 at 11:19 AM

Hi! Can you recommend beaches within a 20 minute bus ride or drive that do not tend to be super crowded? Additionally, any Dive Operators in particular that you would recommend?
      Thank you very much!

1 Answer Mar 17, 2015 at 6:17 AM
    • Best resort for tweens

Punta Cana Jan 6, 2015 at 5:36 PM

We plan to travel with our 10 and 13 year old boys, best resort? All best of lists for "family" seem to focus on younger kids.