Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Provincia de Cotopaxi Travel Answer Locations

• legoanakin's Profile Photo

Getting to Laguna Quilotoa and accommodation

Laguna Quilotoa Aug 9, 2016 at 3:38 PM

I will soon be going to Quito and would like to visit Laguna Quilotoa. From the research i've done I think I want to avoid a day trip from Quito because of the travel time leaving not so much time at the Laguna.

Is it possible to reach by bus or should I hire a car in Quito?

If hiring a car does it need to be a 4x4 and any idea of how much it costs to hire for 2 days?

Is there plenty of accommodation at the Laguna?

Thanks in advance for any help!

4 Answers Aug 10, 2016 at 1:18 AM
    • valeriebruce's Profile Photo

Cotopaxi Biking 1day-Tour November 10 - interested to join ?

Provincia de Cotopaxi Oct 29, 2014 at 7:14 AM

Hello Everyone !
      I was wondering if someone was interested in a tour with Gulliver tours.
      I heard they are great but only do Saturday and Wednesday and I am not there.
      They can organize this but we need to find 2 more participants and it would be 55usd per person.
      You can find the details here :

Thanks and maybe see you soon ?

1 Answer Oct 29, 2014 at 8:35 AM
    • Replacing stolen clothing

Latacunga Dec 20, 2013 at 6:27 PM

daughter had backpack with clothing etc stolen - is there a shopping mall/store in latacunga to replace jacket, pants, sandals?

1 Answer Dec 20, 2013 at 10:28 PM
    • date of mama negra 2010

Latacunga Sep 1, 2010 at 1:43 PM

I would like to know the exact date of this year´s Mama Negra Fiesta in Latacunga in November.thank you very much !!

1 Answer Sep 1, 2010 at 5:38 PM
    • balihai69's Profile Photo

itinerary in ecuador?

Provincia de Cotopaxi Mar 21, 2010 at 11:31 AM

hi friends

I´ll be in a 3 weeks trip around ecuador. apart from quito, our two main points are climbing the cotopaxi and visiting galapagos. which should come first? couldo you recommend an itinerary for 3 weeks, including or not the amazona rainforest, taking into account that cuenca is not one of our goals?

thanks for your help!

Hola Amigos

estare viajando durante 3 semanas por ecuador, siendo mis principales puntos de interes, aparte de quito, las islas galapagos y subir el cotopaxi. ¿cual creeis que deberia hacer primero? ¿hay algun itinerario que me podais recomendar (teniendo en cuenta que Cuenca no es uno de mis principales objetivos) visitando o no la selva amazonica?

4 Answers Jun 1, 2010 at 4:22 PM
    • BE001903's Profile Photo

1day trip to Quilotoa crater lake

Laguna Quilotoa Feb 1, 2008 at 10:59 AM

I really want to see the Quilotoa crater lake, but don't want to hike the 3 day ciruit. Does anyone know of day trips you can book from Quito or a nearby city?

1 Answer Apr 3, 2008 at 3:00 AM
    • Cotopaxi

Provincia de Cotopaxi Feb 18, 2005 at 9:22 AM

i am going to go to Cotopaxi and i was wondering if any one had any idesas of soome places to go and visit while i am there thanks

2 Answers Feb 24, 2005 at 10:13 AM
    • jnette's Profile Photo

Dutch Man and daughter died in Canyon

Chugchilán Aug 12, 2003 at 6:47 PM

I'm just wondering if anyone knows the real cause of death of these two on July 21. We were in Chugchilán on the 22, when the bodies were found. However, all I can find is a newspaper article from July 26, saying they aren't sure how the two died. One theory is a rockslide, but the man's pockets were turned inside out. If anyone knows for sure, I'd appreciate you passing it on. Thanks, Jnette

4 Answers Aug 18, 2003 at 2:34 PM