change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• BE001903's Profile Photo

Transport in the north

Argentina Dec 5, 2016 at 8:07 AM

We want to explore the following regions in Argentina next year in May: Buenos Aires, Mendoza, Talampaya NP, Salta,Puna, Tolar Grande/Salar Rio Grande/ Antofagasta de la Sierra, esteros del Ibera, Iguazu falls. Most agencies advise us to do a self drive due to the fact that private transport (with driver ) is very expensive. Has anyone done self drives in this region? Is this doable as a foreigner?

more
    • bobsnicholson's Profile Photo

Best time of year

Argentina Nov 17, 2016 at 6:29 AM

Is there a best time of the year to visit Iguazu Falls. We are flexible so can travel anytime. Regards

more
    • bobsnicholson's Profile Photo

Iguazu Falls

Argentina Nov 17, 2016 at 5:07 AM

2017 we WILL be visiting The Iguazu Falls. Is there a best time of the year to do them. We are flexible so can go anytime.
      regards

more

Popular Provincia de Corrientes Travel Answer Locations

• mindcrime's Profile Photo

salta-corrientes by bus

Corrientes Feb 5, 2008 at 5:11 AM

I want to travel from Salta to Iguazu on April 4 but it seems that its too long for me so I decided to travel first to Corrientes just for one day.
      Is there any bus from Salta?
      How far is it?
      Is there a bus for Iguazu from Corrientes? How far is it too?

thanx in advance!
      konstantinos

5 Answers Jun 1, 2008 at 8:11 AM
    • Looking for information about the Esteros del Ibera

Laguna Iberá Feb 4, 2008 at 11:36 AM

Dear Travellers
      Have you been to the Ibera wetlands? I have problems finding suitable information.
      Thank you for your help.

4 Answers Feb 10, 2009 at 10:36 AM
    • Tips on travel / accomodation for a family with kids in October-November 2007

Provincia de Corrientes Apr 12, 2007 at 1:36 PM

We are a family of 4 that will travel Argentina for the first time in October-November 2007. Because we will travel with small children (2 and 4 years old at that time) we would like to travel as few as possible. We are thinking of travelling one day or night and then stay at one place for at least 3-5 days. As accomodation we prefer cabanas/apartments/family rooms (in hotels or hostels).

We will first stay in Puerto Iguazu for a few days before travelling to Corrientes on our way back to Buenos Aires and further south.

To further plan our trip we have the following questions:

1. How well is the bus connection between Puerto Iguazu and Corrientes? Are there multiple buses running thoughout the week, how long is the travel time and costs?
      2. Do you recommend Esteros del Ibera or Parque Nacional Mburucuya to visit when in Corrientes (also looking at the travel distances)? Can you recommend accomodation in this area that is suitable for small children?

Thanking you in advance!

Family Van den Heuvel.

1 Answer Apr 13, 2007 at 1:20 AM
    • Anambi or Panambi?

Corrientes Oct 9, 2006 at 7:57 AM

I think you meant Panambi... and yes, eveything is soooo yummy mmmmmmm

1 Answer Oct 9, 2006 at 12:30 PM
    • hagergcell's Profile Photo

travel to Corrientes

Corrientes May 1, 2006 at 1:47 PM

Can anyone list the options, approx. times, and approx costs for traveling from Buenos Aires to Corrientes?

Thank you, jerry

4 Answers May 3, 2006 at 4:31 PM
    • BOLIVIAN BORDER TO CORRIENTES TO BUENOS AIRES

Provincia de Corrientes Dec 19, 2005 at 12:40 AM

I WILL BE TRAVELING FROM TIJUANA MEXICO TO SANTA CRUZ BOLIVIA, SPENDING A COUPLE OF DAY IN BOLIVIA , AND THEN I WANT TO HEAD TO CORRIENTES,CORRIENTES TO VISIT A FRIEND AND THEN ONTO BUENOS AIRES ALL BY BUS.
      1. COSTS
      2. TRAVEL TIME?
      3. PLACES OF INTEREST?

1 Answer Dec 26, 2005 at 2:10 AM
    • Estancias

Provincia de Corrientes Dec 18, 2003 at 8:52 AM

We are travelling to Argentina in February, we are interested in staying at estancias through out the corrientes region. We enjoy hunting, fishing, horseback riding and just about every other outdoor activity. Does anyone have recommendations?

3 Answers Dec 25, 2003 at 7:37 AM