change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• CarlaCarvalho's Profile Photo

The best cayo

Cuba Oct 10, 2016 at 1:13 PM

Hi, I would like to know which one is considered the best Cayo? Which one would you recommend?
      Thanks in advance :)

• contact info

Cuba Oct 10, 2016 at 8:22 AM

Hi all im looking for contact info for Villa Vittorio outskirts of Havana.
      Thanks in advance.

• CarlaCarvalho's Profile Photo

Cuba in late January

Cuba Oct 9, 2016 at 11:28 AM

Hi everyone

I am having a two week break earlier next year, around the end of January, and I have been thinking of visiting Cuba. I am interested in travelling around, getting to know Havana but also other cities. Sticking only to a beach resort is not really on my plans, even though I do like beaches very much and I want to include at least one of the Cayos.

I've been doing some research butt I would like your opinion, is it a good time of the year considering the weather, reasonable prices (hotels, food, transport). Would any particular reason, for example a festivity or something else, be worth it to change and go at another time??

Thanks in advance! :)

• jwhitehouse's Profile Photo

Exchange money

Cuba Oct 20, 2016 at 10:08 PM

Will be in Cuba 16 day starting Nov 1.
      Have you been able to use ATMs? What about credit cards? Debit Cards?

Thank you
      Joe Whitehouse

Popular Provincia de Ciego de Ávila Travel Answer Locations

• trip to Havana

Cayo Coco Jul 15, 2016 at 2:13 AM

Is there anyone else looking to drive to Havana from Cayo Coco between 27th sept 2016 and 7th Oct 2016
      email me if you would like to share transportaion

1 Answer Jul 15, 2016 at 2:21 PM
    • Car hire Cayo Coco to Havana Trinidad Vinales Bay of Pigs

Cayo Coco Mar 20, 2016 at 5:41 AM

Travelling to Cayo coco with my wife and 15 months son to Sol Cayo Coco fro 2 weeks and wondering if anyone did car hire in Cayo coco or nearby . We are planning to drive to Havana Vinales Bay of Pigs vis National Park, Trindad and back to hotel ,with each night stayed in different place and booked casa particular . I would like to know if anyone did similar trip how much is car hire for 5 days where to booked from hotel online or other towns? Can't find flights to havana anymore , seems like ther isn't many flights in a week if any.... :) help much appreciated. Thank you in advance !!!!

3 Answers Apr 16, 2016 at 12:43 AM
    • Excursions

Cayo Coco Mar 17, 2016 at 8:56 AM

We are looking at visiting in May 2016 but are getting conflicting information as to whether it is possible to visit Havana. Would you be able to shed any light on this please?

Thanks in advance

2 Answers Mar 17, 2016 at 1:10 PM
    • Weather in January and February

Cayo Guillermo Dec 3, 2015 at 5:40 AM

Hi everyone!

We are a Hungarian couple travelling to Cayo Guillermo for the first time.

We have two options: january 8-18, or february 5-15.
      I have read several forums about the weather avarages because I am much concerned about it: some forums write that january is the coolest month, but from february temperatures are starting to rise. But in the historical weather avarages I can see that in January temperatures are about 27 C, but in February I have seen a lot of cool days with 23-24 C.

So my question is what do you suggest: travelling in January or February? What is your experience with the weather in C.G?

Thank you very much for your answers!

2 Answers Dec 3, 2015 at 4:05 PM
    • Excursions

Cayo Coco Jul 8, 2015 at 9:24 PM

most of the dates I'm seeing for excursions are a few years old. We are going to Sol Cayo Coco the end of August (2015). What I'm getting from everything is that there isn't much on the island for shopping, no locals, but very easy to rent a scooter and get around. We are interested in the Colorful Cuba package and I was just wondering if its still offered and an approximate price if it is. I saw a picture of a waterfall from a National it on the island, how far is it?

4 Answers Jul 10, 2015 at 7:47 AM
    • Safety for girls

Cayo Coco Jun 27, 2015 at 8:28 PM

Is cayo coco safe for young girls traveling alone?

4 Answers Sep 2, 2015 at 4:07 PM
    • Authentic cuban Cigars?

Cayo Coco Apr 10, 2015 at 11:25 AM

Is there any place in Cayo Coco where I can buy Authentic Cuban Cigars???

2 Answers Apr 12, 2015 at 9:43 AM
    • going to Melia des jardines del rey in cayo coco?

Cayo Coco Apr 8, 2015 at 8:29 PM

I was there in March ,made a few friends i would like to send them a letter if you could take it please contact me at you

4 Answers Apr 9, 2015 at 3:48 AM
    • electricals

Cayo Coco Mar 3, 2015 at 12:05 PM

Can anyone tell me if I can use my hair straightners & phone chargers with a travel adapter plug in the sockets at tryp cayo coco' was told the sockets fry them ??? thanks

20 Answers Mar 5, 2015 at 6:03 AM
    • fishing Cayo Coco

Cayo Coco Mar 2, 2015 at 11:40 AM

My fishing buddy and I will be in Cayo Coco for 2 weeks mid April. We are looking for a fishing guide to fish the Cayo Paredon area. do you know of someone I can talk to??
      any help appreciated!!

• renovations

Cayo Guillermo Jan 19, 2015 at 11:02 AM

Hi we are staying at cayo guillermo in march 2015, we ha e just read on trip advisor that that there are renovations going g on at the moment and that the beach bar has been demolished. If this is so does anyone know when the work will be finished and if they are building a new beach bar.
      Thank you dean.

1 Answer Jan 19, 2015 at 11:37 AM
    • memories flamenco beach hotel wifi

Cayo Coco Jan 1, 2015 at 2:39 PM

how much does wifi cost at the flamenco hotel

• prices of activities

Cayo Guillermo Dec 29, 2014 at 8:24 AM

Hi can anyone tell me if you can take a small catamaran out by yourself and how much for and how long?and is there any Internet service at all in the hotel or is it possible to use your own Internet provider?thanks

1 Answer Dec 29, 2014 at 12:33 PM
    • Black Bull

Cayo Coco Nov 18, 2014 at 4:56 AM

Was checking pictures on Trip Advisor and someone posted one of a animal he called Black Bull. Is there such a thing as he said only comes out at night and looked about the size of a cat. Was so dark you could not make it out. Tried to Google it but no luck. He said they were harmless. Help.

3 Answers Jan 13, 2015 at 2:53 PM
    • Flamingoes

Cayo Coco Nov 17, 2014 at 7:03 PM

Where can One go to see flamingoes. Is there a small tour available just for cayo coco

• please help I'm a mother and wife

Cayo Coco Sep 22, 2014 at 12:49 PM

What will weather be like mid October what shall I pack

• Trading locals

Cayo Coco Aug 19, 2014 at 2:53 PM

can you trade locals toiletries/clothes or other stuff for handmade goods.

I'm going to cayo coco

2 Answers Aug 21, 2014 at 2:43 PM
    • can the locals visit cayo coco?

Cayo Coco May 9, 2014 at 6:38 AM

can the locals visit cayo coco?

1 Answer May 9, 2014 at 7:28 AM
    • Expression of Gratitude and Photo Request

Cayo Coco Apr 3, 2014 at 8:31 AM

Cayo Coco was a magical retreat for a city slicker living life with blinders. How do I express my gratitude to those who enriched my stay at the Colonial? I would like to ensure that their managers are aware of the exemplary treatment that I received at many levels....A particular cowboy gentleman with white vinyl hat and horse named Muldalvo took us on a magnificent carriage ride that filled out hearts with smiles. But my battery died and I have no photos capturing this special experience!! Any idea how I might contact his supervisor to convey both my gratitude and to request an on-line photo? Alas, already back to my mundane life in Toronto I long to return to Cayo Coco....

18 Answers Apr 18, 2014 at 6:52 AM
    • Day flights to Havana

Cayo Coco Mar 17, 2014 at 7:46 AM

Is it possible to arrange a day trip - flight. To Havana from one of the hotels in Cayo Coco?

We plan to visit in April 2014.

Any tips about travel to Havana would be appreciated.

Thank you

9 Answers Apr 9, 2014 at 3:25 PM
    • Where to Buy Bottled Beer

Cayo Coco Mar 11, 2014 at 12:10 PM

Is there anywhere we can purchase bottled beer and if so will we be able to buy Corona?

2 Answers Mar 20, 2014 at 10:49 AM
    • Baby club at Sol Cayo Coco

Cayo Coco Jan 18, 2014 at 12:23 PM

Does the baby club at Sol Cayo Coco allow parents to leave their babies for a couple hours (like to go for dinner) or is it just an area parents can go to play with their kids?

2 Answers Jan 18, 2014 at 1:25 PM
    • Hotel Colonial formerly Blau Colonial

Cayo Coco Jan 13, 2014 at 3:15 PM

Is there a shopping center at the Hotel Colonial in Cayo Coco?

2 Answers Mar 20, 2014 at 10:59 AM
    • nachoman66's Profile Photo

Ciego de Ávila Jan 7, 2014 at 8:40 AM

is there an immigration office in ciego de avila?

3 Answers Jan 7, 2014 at 8:48 AM
    • Internet Access at Pestana, Cayo Coco?

Cayo Coco Dec 14, 2013 at 2:32 PM

In booking this resort, it said that there was wifi and internet access. I need to access an online conference while I am away and I have just learned that there is no wifi? Is the internet in the resort strong enough to support the program and can I access the internet?

2 Answers Mar 20, 2014 at 11:10 AM
    • DNA2012's Profile Photo

Cayo Coco Scooters

Cayo Coco Oct 24, 2013 at 9:57 AM

My question is about renting scooters in Cayor Coco. We have done this previously but I am wondering about taking the causeway to the mainland.
      Is it safe, is there anything for us to see if we make a day of it and would you do it?

1 Answer Mar 20, 2014 at 11:06 AM
    • is there a local market ?

Cayo Coco Oct 3, 2013 at 6:28 AM

is there a local market?

• Money exchange in cayo coco

Cayo Coco Sep 17, 2013 at 6:39 AM

Going to cayo coco in April any help on the money exchange would be a great help

1 Answer Sep 17, 2013 at 7:11 AM
    • early november

Cayo Coco Aug 12, 2013 at 10:48 AM

what weather can i expect in early november please

1 Answer Aug 20, 2013 at 3:52 AM
    • cayo coco weather and memories resort

Cayo Coco Aug 12, 2013 at 7:29 AM

im going to cayo coco memories flamenco resort on aug 17 for a week and was nervous because the weather forecast shows rain and thunderstorms every day for the week. do they normally last all day long? has anyone been to memories flamenco cayo coco and any feedback? thanks!

1 Answer Aug 12, 2013 at 8:35 AM