VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Province of Samar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Province of Samar Travel Answer Locations

• Hugball's Profile Photo

hotel there?

Catbalogan Nov 16, 2013 at 1:51 AM

hi,

need reserve a hotel there for my gf for tomorrow, any hotel to advice in there which i can book online?

9 Answers Nov 16, 2013 at 7:25 AM
    • manila to matnog sorsogon

Matnog Jan 16, 2012 at 7:34 PM

how many kilometers manila to matnog sorsogon?

• Sohoton national park

Basey Dec 23, 2009 at 4:24 AM

Dear all,

Do you know if the sohoton national park is closed in late december /early january? I wanted to visit it on the 4th of January, but some websites say it's a bad time to visit while others say it's a good time?

Any idea?

Many thanks for your replies!!!

Val

4 Answers Dec 24, 2009 at 7:31 AM
    • Manila to Cebu by private car

Province of Samar Dec 7, 2009 at 12:52 AM

I'm planning to travel by car from Manila and would like a travel guide especially in the Province of Samar.

1. Is Matnog-Allen the best way to get to Cebu? Do you recommend another route?2. I have been informed that I will have to load my car into the ferry. Can you help about schedules and costs from Matnog for a Honda Jazz.
      3. What tourists spots, hotels and rates are along the way?
      4. How many days should I spend in Samar-Leyte to enjoy the spots before taking another ferry?

Thank you.

natsup

6 Answers Dec 29, 2009 at 8:40 PM
    • janetbentleyjones's Profile Photo

getting to national park from Allen

Province of Samar Apr 7, 2009 at 8:31 PM

We are going to be in Allen next month and wonder how far it is to the National Park and how we might get there? Is it realistic to go to the park for the day or is it too far??

• tour

Basey Jun 7, 2008 at 10:47 PM

I'm planning to have tour in Basey, Aside from sohoton cave, Is their any beautiful places where I can go? thankz hoping for your reply. god bless!

2 Answers Jun 9, 2008 at 6:05 AM
    • lcorby

Province of Samar Feb 25, 2007 at 5:12 PM

Can anyone give me some details on a resort not too far from Catarman called Haven Fun Resort.
      I will be visiting Samar this year and have been told this place is OK, what I would like is some feed back from people that have been there and what the food and accomadation is like. What if any water sports are avalable and what is around to do.

• Cebu to Catbalogan

Catbalogan Feb 8, 2007 at 5:26 PM

Does any one know the best way to get from Cebu city to Catbalogan?
      Dave

1 Answer Feb 8, 2007 at 9:33 PM
    • Any help

Paco Sep 18, 2006 at 10:31 AM

Guys,

i'll be having my 2 day trip for manila next week (sept 27) and ill be going to Paco, manila. Unfortunately, its my first time. The very FIRST time to vist manila nad idont know anything about the place. I dont even know what to ride, where to go or even where to rent a room. I'll be going alone and i dont have anyone to guide me. my parents are too busy and i dont have any idea if i have relatives there. i am a 24 yers old guy and will certainly knows what to do if someone could just give me an idea or even a MAP, guide or advices on where to go. again, my destatnation will be at Paco,Manila. I forgot the complete address but i have a copy at home. If only somebody out there could pleeeaasssseeee help me, ill be very happy.

thank you.

sincerly,

Ariel Alvarez

3 Answers Sep 25, 2006 at 7:11 PM
    • Sunset Villa

Biri Feb 26, 2006 at 8:16 PM

Has anyone ever stayed here or know how to establish a reservation? Do you know of any other place on Biri to stay?

• r0amer's Profile Photo

Matnog Hotel Accommodations

Matnog Nov 1, 2004 at 1:49 AM

Are there hotels or inns to stay in Matnog, Sorsogon?

• jmlama's Profile Photo

Bike trip in Samar Philippines

Province of Samar May 19, 2004 at 10:29 PM

I would like to take a bicycle trip in Samar, Philippines starting from Catarman N Samar and camp at sites along the way. I am interested in info regarding safety and places to stay etc

3 Answers Jun 16, 2008 at 6:37 PM