change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• sneakersnstilettos's Profile Photo

Van rental (with driver)

Bacolod Oct 3, 2016 at 2:44 AM

Hi, any idea how much would van rental (with driver) cost? Details as follows:
      1. Date: Oct 10 (Mon)

-One (1) day rental , within Bacolod city only

2. 6-10pax

3. Package inclusive of fuel/gas? meals of driver? If not, kindly advise how much should we budget for these.

Naga van rental (with driver)

Naga Oct 3, 2016 at 2:39 AM

1. Naga-Manila-Naga

Depart Naga: Nov 3 (Thu), 12nn
      Depart Manila: Nov 6 (Sun), 12nn

2. 6-10pax

3. Package inclusive of fuel/gas? meals, and accommodation for driver? If not, kindly advise how much should we budget for these.

Van Rental (Baguio-Manila-Baguio)

Baguio Oct 3, 2016 at 2:24 AM

1. Baguio-Manila-Baguio

Depart Baguio: Nov 3 (Thu), 12nn

Depart Manila: Nov 6 (Sun), 12nn

2. 6-10pax

3. Package inclusive of fuel/gas? meals, and accommodation for driver? If not, kindly advise how much should we budget for these.

• El Nido to Coron private tour in mid-November 2016

El Nido Yesterday

Hi there!

Together with my wife (both 28 years old) we are coming to Palawan to spend a little time there and do some islandhopping tours. There are many public offers, however my dream is to make a private tour, as it is much more exciting and can be just the same price if you form a group.

We are staying in El Nido town until more or less 14th November 2016 and then wanted to take a tour to Coron Town as we have a flight from Busuanga airport on 18th in the morning. We plan making a 3-4 days trip around 14-17 November from El Nido to Coron, visiting Linapacan etc. Price depends on the number of people, but even in two couples it could cost like 5000 PHP per person, so not so much for spending so much time at the sea (bearing in mind ferry El Nido - Coron costs 1800 PHP).

The idea arise from the site islandhoppinginthephilippine... where you can get many information about such private tours (you will see my request there).

If you fancy such tour let's get together and go for adventure!

Michal from Poland

• Going to iloilo city from mambukal resort bacolod

Iloilo Oct 6, 2016 at 9:34 AM

How to get to iloilo from mambukal resort. How much usally the cost of van or bus going to the port? How much is the fare going to iloilo by ferry? Tnx

Van rental (with driver)

Cebu City Oct 3, 2016 at 2:46 AM

1. Date: Oct 24 (Mon)

-One (1) day rental , within Cebu city only

2. 6-10pax

3. Package inclusive of fuel/gas? meals of driver? If not, kindly advise how much should we budget for these.

• Safety in Mindoro?

Philippines Oct 12, 2016 at 12:03 AM

My 15 year old son (who knows everything about everything because he's 15!) has been invited to spend 2 weeks over Christmas with a school friend's family on the Island of Mindoro. After reading the British Embassy advice not to travel to Southern Philippines, of course as a mum I am so worried about the whole of the Philippines. Do you think it is very safe - I'd really love him to have this experience, but obviously not if he is in any danger at all? Thanks.

Laiya Sep 26, 2016 at 4:07 AM

Hi ! Anyone has a contact number for jeeps from San Juan Batangas to Laiya resort and from Laiya Resort to San Juan Batangas Bus Terminal or Jeep Terminal? Jeep for hire or even not for hire. Thank you. Is it hard to find a jeep from Laiya resort to San Juan bus terminal/jeep terminal? Thanks.

• Hugball's Profile Photo

what to visit next

Philippines Oct 1, 2016 at 10:11 PM

hello guys,

been already a few times in ph and we already visited boracay, palawan, el nido, manila, tagatay and taal volcano...

i know philipines full of nice places but we look for see difrent things each time not who are all almost same likes...

what would you sugest us next ?

i was thinking of coron but worried it will be like el nido.

we didnt visit yet around cebu and davao, but im worried to be frank...lot abu sayaf and other moro stuff in these region, lot reports of foreigners being kidnaped or im bit reticent going there...

was also think about baguio but worried it will be fast done around..

so any sugestions for a week long or so place?

• Do I have to pay for a tax??

Philippines Sep 25, 2016 at 11:06 PM

Hello everyone..I just want to ask those people who know the answer regarding my bf for USA sent me some gifts( gadgets etc) last 21st on Same day Express Courier Service..he said I don't have to pick up on those things because they will deliver it on my address..I have the tracking # so I can see where the things are says here it was on mactan-cebu airport and is now on "shipment hold-awaiting for custom's clearance"..I don't know what will I do regarding this..
      I am hoping someone will give me a response..Thank you

• cryingpearls's Profile Photo

Looking for fellow travelers!

Bohol May 10, 2016 at 7:05 AM

We are looking for fellow travelers to join us on our Bohol Adventure!

The tours are charged per car or per boat and as there is only two of us, we are asking around to see if anyone's interested to join us.

From May 25th to May 28th and we intend to visit most of the Bohol attractions and will add on some side activities like ATV and SUP at Loboc River.

Please get in touch if interested =)

2 Answers May 10, 2016 at 6:40 PM
    • z28's Profile Photo

How to get to Pamilacan Island

Pamilacan Island Apr 16, 2016 at 2:46 AM

hi everybody,
      who knows how to get to pamilacan island, from cebu city or dumaguete, which one is the shorter way?
      we like to spend there for maybe 3-4 nights on coming june, hope weather will be with us:)
      and by the way, were also looking for nice nipa hut for rent. any ideas?

tnx everybody

4 Answers Apr 19, 2016 at 3:53 AM
    • MURRA's Profile Photo

Good resort

Bohol Mar 2, 2016 at 6:52 AM

I am going to Bohol see the hills and tarsiers want a good resort with a beach to stay at?
      Any suggestions it's late march

4 Answers Apr 2, 2016 at 1:34 PM
    • 7/11 at Alona beach or nearby

Panglao Feb 2, 2016 at 9:03 AM

Is there a 24*7 convenience store at Alona beach as Pangloa Island Bohol ?
      Also budget massage options just the massage without extra service ?

1 Answer Feb 2, 2016 at 9:26 AM
    • Taxi from airport in Cebu to Alona Beach

Panglao Island Nov 9, 2015 at 4:29 AM

How much should I expect to pay for taxi from airport in Cebu to Alona Beach?

5 Answers Nov 24, 2015 at 7:25 AM
    • Churches in Bohol

Bohol Oct 29, 2015 at 7:12 AM

What Christian (non denominational) churches are in Bohol?

1 Answer Oct 29, 2015 at 6:12 PM
    • ellenmarajas's Profile Photo

looking for a travel buddies

Bohol Oct 27, 2015 at 1:24 AM

Hi guys! me and my bf are planning to go in Bohol on Nov 29- Dec 2, 2015. And we're looking for a travel buddies to save more money. Is Anyone here going to bohol at the said date? Can we join you for a country side tour? Don't worry we are nice person. This is my no. 09752741431

By the way, Is anyone here knows the latest rates for rent of tricycle or car? Thanks!

6 Answers Oct 29, 2015 at 6:42 PM
    • Countryside tour

Bohol Oct 1, 2015 at 8:50 AM

Hello! Just want to know if there are other ways to do the countryside tour without using travel packages,like can we do it through local tricycles or can go from one destination to an0ther by commuting? Has anyone tried that before? Thanks :)

14 Answers Oct 30, 2015 at 9:55 AM
    • Ask about virus Dengue in Bohol

Bohol Sep 3, 2015 at 2:48 PM

I want to come on holiday to Bohol, but recently became infected with dengue in Sri Lanka and the next bite could be fatal. Are you currently on Bohol dengue virus occurs?
      Thank you for your response.

Mark from Poland

3 Answers Sep 3, 2015 at 11:04 PM
    • anadyr's Profile Photo

Tour guides/trips

Bohol Jul 27, 2015 at 10:30 AM

I'm going to be in Bohol for 5 days. I have a large list of things that I want to do (tarsier/dolphin watching; snorkeling; Loboc River cruise; historical sites; Zip Lining) just a few. I also enjoy traveling with a group, even though I travel by myself. I have 2 questions.

a. From what I see, I can wait till I arrive to book trips/tours. I'll be out on Panglao Island. Or should online now?

b. Whom do you folks recommend for tours/trips with groups?

c. How busy/crowded will it be in early September?

d. How do you recommend getting around Bohol/Taglibaran.

Thanks for your help.

7 Answers Jul 29, 2015 at 11:58 AM
    • Cost for Day Tour & Island Hopping..

Bohol May 6, 2015 at 10:51 PM

I've been in Bohol last june 2012 and will be coming back this year.I am wondering if how much is the cost now for the Countryside tour,boat for Island Hopping too.Is there anyone who can suggest some tour guides/travel coordinator who can be trusted especially in dealing prices.Thank you.

1 Answer May 7, 2015 at 7:41 AM
    • tr4ffy's Profile Photo

Bohol Apr 29, 2015 at 9:28 PM

Hi. Are they any transport that can bring me to Candijay from Chocolate Hills. Or maybe i can rent a bike?

Thanks in advance.

5 Answers Apr 30, 2015 at 7:49 AM
    • PogoSpade's Profile Photo

Does any one know what ti.e the last ferry leaves to go to Cebu?

Bohol Feb 11, 2015 at 12:17 PM

Hi all, I am planning to bo to bohol mainly to see chocolate hills and do the night firefly kayaking . Does any body know what time the last ferry leaves to back to Cebu as I do nit want to stay there over night as U have an early plane to catch. Otherwise what is the earliest ferry that departs from Tagbilaran?
      And does any one recommend buying the chocolate hill tour as a package? Ive seem some pretty pricey ones online that include the tarsiers, river cruise and butterflies, etc. Just wondering if it worthwhile forking out that much money per person?

2 Answers Mar 8, 2015 at 10:37 PM
    • sweet_sentiments's Profile Photo

Where can I get masareal and tablea in bohol?

Bohol Jan 24, 2015 at 8:59 AM

i know masareal is a delicacy of cebu but we might not have time to go to cebu for shopping as we are only staying 4days/3nights in bohol (panglao) and we want to savor bohol as much as possible instead of running around and trying to squeeze in multiple provinces....

anyway, does anyone know a specific place where masareal and tablea are sold in bohol?

thanks in advance!

5 Answers Jan 24, 2015 at 12:46 PM
    • how many persons can a tricycle take?

Panglao Island Jan 22, 2015 at 11:28 PM

There are three of us with three trunks. we will go from Tagbilaran ferry to our hotel in alona beach. Can we use a tricycle?

4 Answers Jan 23, 2015 at 6:02 AM
    • Tour guide/package

Bohol Dec 29, 2014 at 12:46 AM

I was able to get a promo fare for Bohol (PAL) this March 2015. Can you please recommend a reputable tour guide/package for us. Thanks.

1 Answer Dec 29, 2014 at 6:53 AM
    • How to get to Anda

Bohol Dec 16, 2014 at 11:35 PM

How knows the best/cheapiest way to travel from Tag airport Bohol to the east cost, Anda? We have a hotel there but the pick up service of the hotel is 3000 peso's. So that is al lot of money. Does anybody has a better idea?

Thank you

4 Answers Dec 17, 2014 at 1:01 PM
    • poepat's Profile Photo

Private tour guide

Bohol Sep 21, 2014 at 5:24 AM

Hi, does anybody have details of a private tour guide who speaks good english in Bohol please, and what services they offer.
      Many thanks

1 Answer Sep 21, 2014 at 1:44 PM
    • DrunkenTraveller's Profile Photo

Alone or with tour guide?

Bohol Apr 21, 2014 at 2:00 AM

I am staying in Cebu (Mandarin Plaza Hotel) for 2 nights and thought it would be nice to Visit kawasan falls and bohol during our stay there. Can i do both these activities on my own (With my husband) or do you recommend i go with a tour guide?

I noticed that tour guides are a bit on the expensive side.

Also, any other must-do activities while im in Cebu? I was keen on going for the whale shark encounter but the boats seem quite small and unruly. I dont want to fall into the water.

11 Answers Apr 23, 2014 at 12:06 PM
    • Raneb's Profile Photo

need a travel buddy

Bohol Feb 28, 2014 at 1:27 AM

I will go to bohol for 1 day and I've already inquired some of the tour operators and it cost me big if I'll go alone..perhaps,someone in here would like to travel bohol in a day tour in march 8.Could we meet or maybe I can join your group?don't worry I am nice person..thanks!you can text me in this number 09192852799..

3 Answers Feb 28, 2014 at 5:27 PM
    • Raneb's Profile Photo

traveling alone to bohol

Bohol Feb 26, 2014 at 5:08 AM

Hi there,I will go to Bohol this march 8!Does anyone know the minimum budget for a bohol trip and a possible itinerary for a day?could I also ask for suggestions of low budget accommodations in alona beach? I would like to stay there for a night before I get back to cebu..I hope for your response...thank you!!!!

2 Answers May 10, 2014 at 12:01 AM
    • sanggano's Profile Photo

Anda, Bohol

Bohol Jan 24, 2014 at 5:47 AM

We plan to visit Anda, Bohol next month. Are there accommodations that you recommend?

3 Answers Jan 24, 2014 at 11:23 PM
    • visit2010's Profile Photo

How days for Bohol and side trips?

Bohol Jan 15, 2014 at 11:17 AM

Is Feburary a good time to visit Bohol for few days? I heard that Chocolate Hills was little damaged due to the recent typhoon, however, I am still interested to go there if things are going back to normal.

How many days should I consider for Bohol and any other side trips nearby?

My plan is go in this path : Manila-Cebu-Bohol-Manila/Cebu, but not intent to spend much time in Manila other than transferring.

Any information/suggestions?

4 Answers Jan 18, 2014 at 7:24 PM
    • Can I go to Bohol?

Bohol Dec 9, 2013 at 3:12 AM

I am booked to go to Bohol on the 24th Dec. Is it safe to travel there now?

6 Answers Dec 13, 2013 at 7:23 PM
    • Safety after earthquake n typhoon

Panglao Island Dec 5, 2013 at 3:55 AM

We have planned to be in Panglao in 2 weeks time with our infant son. Is it still safe to go in terms of infrastructure, electricity, water, etc? Or best to change our plans?

4 Answers Dec 10, 2013 at 7:02 AM
    • MaxB33's Profile Photo

Travel to Alona Beach Bohol

Province of Bohol Nov 11, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Hi Norm, my wife and I are booked to holiday on south of Bohol Island commencing 24/11/13.

We are unable to contact our hotel to see if all is fine or if we should cancel the trip.

The Australian Government, travel agents and Airline are all unable to provide any information.

I appreciate any update you could provide me on the situation in Bohol.

Thanks Max

11 Answers Dec 10, 2013 at 7:10 AM
    • KeithR22's Profile Photo

going to divers reort on alona beach

Panglao Nov 10, 2013 at 9:54 AM

will be traveling to alona beach jan 10 2014 , any ideas on areas situation due to Hurricane and past earth quake . pictures would be great , pray that it is only cosmetic for all afected . keith ,

5 Answers Dec 10, 2013 at 7:14 AM
    • sanggano's Profile Photo

Panglao Situation

Panglao Oct 21, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Hi. Does anyone know how Panglao is post-earthquake? Any access issues?

7 Answers Nov 7, 2013 at 6:16 PM
    • Is is possible and safe?

Bohol Oct 16, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Hi. My heart is all out for Bohol's situation now. I have a booked flight to Bohol this coming October 24th. Is it safe to still push thru with the trip? I was supposed to book the accomodation the day the earthquake happened and now I am quite hesitant to call them up. Im afraid that I would come across as rude.

6 Answers Oct 27, 2013 at 9:39 PM
    • Tarsier stuff toys

Bohol Oct 11, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Where can we buy tarsier stuff toys?

5 Answers Dec 10, 2013 at 7:18 AM