Travel Answers
Province de Tiznit

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Morocco Oct 23, 2016 at 2:48 PM

We are considering transportation options from Marrakech to Fez and looking into renting a car. We plan on traveling from Marrakech via the N9 and N10 to Ouarzazate, Skoura and Tinghir. Stopping in Merzouga for an overnight camel safari and continuing onto Fez. We can take up to 5 or 6 days to travel this distance if enough points of interest along this route warrant making it a leisurely journey. Has anyone done a similar route with a rental car and would you recommend renting a 4X4 or would a compact car be sufficient. Thank you

• Essaouira weather n bars

Morocco Oct 9, 2016 at 10:18 AM

In late November can weather be pleasant. are there bars n clubs like marrakech

• magicpam's Profile Photo

Day trip from Malaga to Tangier

Tangier Oct 5, 2016 at 7:34 PM

A friend and I will be staying at a resort for a week this month and want to make a day trip to Tangier. Any suggestions, tips or recommendations highly appreciated. We are two avid travelers, women in our 60s and we love seeing the world.

• maria.hamlaoui's Profile Photo

morocco visit

Morocco Sep 28, 2016 at 1:42 PM

hello i am looking to book to visit morocco Marrakech Menara
      next year in June ill be with my husband witch he is Algerian and i am British
      always wanted to visit the county was going to book go to turkey but i been there and want to visit morocco
      can anyone tell me a bit about the county as ill be flying from Algeria with my husband as it will be easier instead off us meeting in morocco
      thanks any information will be helpful :)

Popular Province de Tiznit Travel Answer Locations

• quality of environment in sidi ifni

Sidi Ifni Jan 2, 2015 at 1:59 PM

is it very windy in sidi ifni all the time? is it safe to swim in the sea - currents etc? is it ok( acceptable locally ) to lie on beach?

5 Answers Jan 3, 2015 at 3:26 AM
    • sheared taxi

Tafraoute Jan 17, 2014 at 10:00 AM

What could be the price for a sheared taxi from Agadir to Tafraoute (2 persons)?

1 Answer Apr 18, 2016 at 3:31 PM
    • Aglou plage

Aglou Nov 13, 2013 at 12:01 AM

I am on holiday in Aglou Plage right now. We came for the sun.... But there are clouds everyday. But drive just a mile in land and it is hot and sunny :-(
      We got a villa with pool right on he beach so this is a disaster for us.
      Is this normal for November?

1 Answer Nov 13, 2013 at 2:18 AM
    • accomodation sidi ifni

Sidi Ifni Sep 24, 2013 at 12:02 PM

is it easy to find somewhere to stay in sidi ifni in january and is it expensive

6 Answers Oct 2, 2013 at 4:44 AM
    • Tafraoute hotels : december

Tafraoute Nov 15, 2010 at 10:53 AM

We are coming in December. I'm hoping it will be warm(ish) at least in the daytime but may be cold at night.
      Can anyone recommend an inexpensive hotel which has heating in Tafraoute.

5 Answers Jan 2, 2011 at 12:01 PM
    • Bellevue or Sable D'or (or another) Hotel booking

Sidi Ifni Oct 22, 2010 at 1:27 PM

I'm coming to Agadir at Christmas and want to book either the Auberge Sable D'or in Legzira or the Bellevue in Sidi Ifni as it sounds wonderful. I'm looking to get there by bus from Agadir if poss or taxi if not too expensive. Also any other hotel names would be good to have for choice? Many thanks

4 Answers Nov 12, 2010 at 2:56 AM
    • ali_agouzoul's Profile Photo

Afoud n'Id el Haj Ali Dec 18, 2004 at 5:16 PM

how many poeple live in afoud ?

1 Answer Dec 18, 2004 at 5:17 PM
    • sidi ifni

Sidi Ifni Jan 6, 2003 at 5:03 AM

does anybody know some oportunity for accomodation in sidi ifni in moroco? I know only Suerte Loca. thank's for answer. David

9 Answers Mar 11, 2008 at 12:03 PM