Province de Taroudannt

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Essaouira weather n bars

Morocco Oct 9, 2016 at 10:18 AM

In late November can weather be pleasant. are there bars n clubs like marrakech

• magicpam's Profile Photo

Day trip from Malaga to Tangier

Tangier Oct 5, 2016 at 7:34 PM

A friend and I will be staying at a resort for a week this month and want to make a day trip to Tangier. Any suggestions, tips or recommendations highly appreciated. We are two avid travelers, women in our 60s and we love seeing the world.

• maria.hamlaoui's Profile Photo

morocco visit

Morocco Sep 28, 2016 at 1:42 PM

hello i am looking to book to visit morocco Marrakech Menara
      next year in June ill be with my husband witch he is Algerian and i am British
      always wanted to visit the county was going to book go to turkey but i been there and want to visit morocco
      can anyone tell me a bit about the county as ill be flying from Algeria with my husband as it will be easier instead off us meeting in morocco
      thanks any information will be helpful :)

Popular Province de Taroudannt Travel Answer Locations

• Hike J.Siroua

Taliouine Feb 17, 2014 at 3:36 PM

Is there some short trek( 2-3 days) in the area?Any guide who could also arrange mules for big packs?

1 Answer Feb 17, 2014 at 8:05 PM
    • windpaard's Profile Photo

quiet hotel taroudannt

Taroudannt Sep 14, 2013 at 9:40 AM

I'am looking for a quiet hotel for brtwen 20 and 30 euros.
      someone knows de site of Dar al qadiri and if is still running?

12 Answers Sep 20, 2013 at 1:19 AM
    • local tours for cruisers

Agadir Jan 1, 2011 at 6:01 AM

hello--we arrive agadir 4/1/11 via cruise ship for 1 day--ship tours SO expensive--are there local tour operators/ taxis on pier to take passengers to area sites? is it safe to do it? are US$ accepted?--thanks

2 Answers Jan 1, 2011 at 3:49 PM
    • October in Agadir

Agadir Sep 1, 2010 at 7:57 AM

Hi we are traveling to Agadir beginning of October, stopping at the El Pueblo Tamlelt, there are 2 adults and 1 16 year old. What do we pack any idea on the weather?
      Is it safe to go out at night?
      Reading some pretty hair raising stuff at the moment and to top it off had a letter from the tour operator notifying of building works, has anyone stayed at the El Pueblo Tamlelt. Were you massivly disturbed????

• ladysail's Profile Photo

Obtaining Moroccan Money - Very Urgent!

Province de Taroudannt Mar 1, 2008 at 9:24 AM

I am going to post this in several places in order to try to figure this out. I went to my local currency exchange place and bought Moroccan dirhams...or so I thought...I said that's what I wanted. I have some 100 and 200 dirham bills. But, I have been reading that one cannot buy Moroccan money outside the country. What is happening?

Are these not real Moroccan dirhams...I know that the dirham is the currency for several Arab countries..and these look like the pictures that I've seen of Moroccan money.

Should I take them back, exchange them back into dollars, put the money in the bank, then withdraw through the ATM's in Morocco. I want to bring enough to buy a small carpet.

Please help me to decide! Thank you very much.

Taroudannt Jun 23, 2007 at 3:22 AM

Does anyone have any recommendations of somewhere nice for a couple to stay in Taroudannt?
      We would like air con and a pool - is air con necessary in August?

6 Answers Jun 28, 2010 at 1:15 PM
    • VinceMillett's Profile Photo

Travel from Taroudannt to Asni or Imlil

Taroudannt May 22, 2007 at 3:55 AM

Is it possible to get a bus from Taroudannt over the Atlas mountains to Asni or even Imlil? The map shows a direct road but I haven't been able to find details of a bus.

5 Answers May 30, 2007 at 5:10 AM

Taroudannt Sep 24, 2006 at 3:17 PM

My husband and I want to go to Taroudannt 3 November 2006 - 8 November 2006 I have looked at web sites and found place called Saadiens and emailed them asking for price and availability but not received reply, I have read review on Tripadvisor and some say it is good and some say not !!

Can anyone please help with info on Saadiens or any other suggestions, we are looking for something that has ensuite and preferably 400 - 450 dirham.

9 Answers Oct 6, 2006 at 5:59 PM
    • khattabi_eg's Profile Photo

Wondering If there are other Traoudannt fans!

Province de Taroudannt May 21, 2005 at 9:36 PM

Hello,i am male,20 years old,was born and raised in Traoudannt city.I am a student in college now,and would like to get to know other folks in here.I'll love to share pictures of my city,and information with people who rae interested in doing that,and also would like to try to help foreigners have an idea about Taroudant and Morocco in General.
      I'll be looking to hearing from someone very soon,
      with Love,
      Abderrazak Khattabi

2 Answers May 8, 2007 at 6:30 AM