Province de Nador

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• RENTING A CAR

Morocco Nov 26, 2016 at 6:03 PM

Want to pick a car up tin Tangier (possibly downtown, or airport if necessary) and return it to Marrakesh nine days later. Does anyone have any suggestions as to a rental agency? Am I best to return it to the Marrakesh airport to avoid driving in the city? Thanks

more
    • car rental

Morocco Nov 21, 2016 at 11:31 AM

What are the most reliable car rental agencies in Casablanca?

more

Popular Province de Nador Travel Answer Locations

• Bus service to Marrakesh?

Nador Dec 5, 2010 at 4:09 AM

Is there a bus to marrakech and how long does it take? Is there a better alternative?

5 Answers Dec 7, 2010 at 9:56 PM
    • Airport transportation, staying overnight, getting to Melilla

Nador May 8, 2007 at 10:01 AM

Dear All,

I have big troubles to find some information about Nador, and I need them for my travel plans. Maybe someone of you guys can help me.

1. I will arrive around midnight at Nador Airport from Cologne. As far as I can see the airport is quite far from Nador and there seem to be no public transportation.
      Is it possible to sleep overnight in/around the airport? Is it safe (at least not more unsafe then in other cities)?
      Are there any cheap hotels around the airport or in Nador? I can only find the "Rif" online, but this is over the standard I need... If I take a taxi from Nador airport to Nador, what shall I expect to pay?

2. Assuming I can sleep at the airport, or maybe in front of it, I saw on Google Maps that if I walk about 1km to the main road I reach a bigger town called "Mont Aroui". Is there any public transportation to Nador from here? Again, what shall I expect to pay for a bus or a taxi at daylight to Nador?

3. In the evening I will need to pass the boarder to Melilla as my Ferry to Spain is leaving there at midnight... I do understand there is a time difference of 2 (!!) hours in the summer, so I'll better not be late. How to get to the border? I guess the town there is called "Beni-Enzar". I have a EU passport, shall I have any problems there? Anything special to take care about?

How is this area in general? I heard so many bad things about it, but I still guess Marocco and it's people are very friendly and nice... Shall I be particulary careful?

Feel free to also let me know if you'd know something that is "a must see" in Nador!

Thanks for all your help!
      Frederic