Province de Laâyoune

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• RENTING A CAR

Morocco Nov 26, 2016 at 6:03 PM

Want to pick a car up tin Tangier (possibly downtown, or airport if necessary) and return it to Marrakesh nine days later. Does anyone have any suggestions as to a rental agency? Am I best to return it to the Marrakesh airport to avoid driving in the city? Thanks

more
    • car rental

Morocco Nov 21, 2016 at 11:31 AM

What are the most reliable car rental agencies in Casablanca?

more

Popular Province de Laâyoune Travel Answer Locations

• luvsmebike's Profile Photo

flights

Province de Laâyoune May 22, 2006 at 1:48 PM

could someone give me an idea how much a return flight from Layounne too gran canaria would be.

manythanks
      Bazza

2 Answers May 7, 2012 at 1:32 PM
    • ludogatto's Profile Photo

need and accomodation

Province de Laâyoune Dec 5, 2005 at 9:25 AM

I had 5 days from 8 to 12 dec and I want to go in Morocco..I'll try to go southest possible to do kite surf in a unspoiled beach near Dakhla city...I need some adress of hotel in this area, cause I have no time to find by myself like I do normally....Have u some ideas?
      I don't need luxury, I want to see the place adn if I like it I want to retorun there with my van!
      thank u a lot Simona
      Tan tan or other palce not spoiled is good too!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo

crossing morocco border into mauritania and/or mali

Province de Laâyoune Oct 26, 2004 at 11:07 AM

would be great to hear from anyone that has been across the border from morocco into mauritania recently/ anyone that knows the latest uptodate info and availabilities to get across. is it like one travel guide can only go from north to south? if so how do you get back into morocco? also any info from anyone that has been from mauritania into mali and back to morocco. the legalities and politics involved in this venture. what transport is available or is private 4 wheel drive the best/only option? thanks so much for any assistance