Province de Beni Mellal

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Essaouira weather n bars

Morocco Oct 9, 2016 at 10:18 AM

In late November can weather be pleasant. are there bars n clubs like marrakech

• magicpam's Profile Photo

Day trip from Malaga to Tangier

Tangier Oct 5, 2016 at 7:34 PM

A friend and I will be staying at a resort for a week this month and want to make a day trip to Tangier. Any suggestions, tips or recommendations highly appreciated. We are two avid travelers, women in our 60s and we love seeing the world.

• maria.hamlaoui's Profile Photo

morocco visit

Morocco Sep 28, 2016 at 1:42 PM

hello i am looking to book to visit morocco Marrakech Menara
      next year in June ill be with my husband witch he is Algerian and i am British
      always wanted to visit the county was going to book go to turkey but i been there and want to visit morocco
      can anyone tell me a bit about the county as ill be flying from Algeria with my husband as it will be easier instead off us meeting in morocco
      thanks any information will be helpful :)

Popular Province de Beni Mellal Travel Answer Locations

• Information/Kasba Tadla

Kasba Tadla Apr 19, 2010 at 12:13 PM

I am planning a trip to visit Kasba Tadla in september. Can anyone tell me how the weather is in that month? What is the main thing to look for? Any mosquitos or small creatures I should be aware of? What is life like there? Any infor will be appreciated.

• Beachcomber_John's Profile Photo

Tangiers to Beni Mellal

Beni Mellal Dec 31, 2006 at 7:25 AM

I will be travelling by van (A Mercedes Vito which is similar to a Transit) and need some advice please,I think the vehicle has English plates but is insured in Spain at the moment.

1st How far is the distance ?

2nd How long is this journey likely to take ?

3rd Is it possible to get recovery insurance ?
      (I am told its best to get accident insurance from the port in Tangier???????)
      We are bothered about a breakdown and not being able to get the van back to Spain!!!!!

Any advice would be appreciated,thanks,John.

• Beachcomber_John's Profile Photo

Bin El Ouidane and Beni Mellal

Province de Beni Mellal Dec 18, 2006 at 8:50 AM

me and 3 friends want to camp and fish a lake called Bin El Ouidane which is near Beni Mellal.It looks to be about 600 to 700km from Gibraltar and maybe a little More from the port the Almeria ferry lands at.
      Ive had a look on Google Earth and the search engine and have found out a few bits but I cant find the equivalent of the RAC or AA service of giving me a route map.Our mode of transport will be either standard car or transit van.
      Can anyone help with that and any other information about the area,many thanks,John.
      P.S.I could be interested in a hotel in town if not too expensive..............

4 Answers Dec 31, 2006 at 7:13 AM
    • Sabrina212's Profile Photo

Rental cars in Beni mellal

Province de Beni Mellal Oct 7, 2004 at 5:45 PM

I am planning to travel to Morocco this summer and I was wondering if there is a rental cars company in the city of Beni Mellal.

3 Answers Jun 30, 2005 at 7:36 AM
    • Beni Mellal - which region?

Province de Beni Mellal Jul 24, 2003 at 3:08 AM

What region is Beni Mellal in? Is it Marrakech?

2 Answers Sep 8, 2003 at 12:13 PM