Prien am Chiemsee

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation - Munich Airport to Sheraton Munich Arabellapark hotel

Munich Sep 30, 2016 at 4:36 AM

Could I get instructions from Munich Airport to Sheraton Munich Arabellapark hotel by train (including how and where to purchase tickets for 2 adults) arriving mid morning March 15th? We will be traveling by pubic transportation until March 17th is there a specific train ticket we should purchase for the 3 days that could save on costs? We plan to visit the Concentration Camp, a Beer Hall and a Castle.

• Cell Phone sim and Data plan

Munich Sep 30, 2016 at 5:04 AM

Could someone recommend the best type of SIM and 1 GB data plan to purchase for if I am traveling to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic and Slovakia? I have the unlocked iphone for Europe and will be there for two weeks and would like to be able to upload pictures without worrying about roaming charges.

• A.n.D.i.n.A's Profile Photo

How to get to Zugspitze, Germany

Bavaria Oct 2, 2016 at 1:24 AM

We will visit Hohenschwangau in a few weeks to see Neuschwanstein castle, we are oh so looking forward to it!
      And from Hohenschwangau, we would like to get to the top of Zugspitze.
      I tried to gather some information re this matter, but it is pretty confusing.
      Can anyone please help me out?
      Danke schön 

• Activities in Munich, Germany

Munich Sep 30, 2016 at 5:09 AM

We are in Munich and have March 15th to March 17th free, (joining a tour on the 17th evening) and would like to visit the Concentration Camp, Neuschwanstein Castle and a Beer Hall? Does anyone have suggestions regarding transportation, tours, etc. We are staying at Sheraton Munich Arabellapark

• beer fest

by rockhousestation Online Now May 28, 2013 at 3:01 PM

will there be any beer fest in the area (within 100 kilometers) during the week of 11 -17 June 2013

2 Answers May 29, 2013 at 12:58 AM
    • Train from Belfort, France to Prien, Bavaria

by SLOJIM Online Now Nov 26, 2011 at 7:10 PM

What is the best train route from Belfort to Prien?

3 Answers Nov 27, 2011 at 10:15 AM
    • Train Station

by nraju Online Now Aug 25, 2011 at 9:50 AM

I would like to go to Rimsting from Linz by train.
      From Linz how i can travel by train and where to get down (station name)to go to Rimsting, Germany. Hope there are direct trains from Linz (austria) to Rimsting.
      Thanks for the help.

4 Answers Aug 25, 2011 at 11:16 AM
    • Ferry cost to Herren Island

by 43654855 Online Now May 20, 2010 at 9:31 AM

I have a group that will be visiting the area in May 2011. How many people can be accomodated on a ferry, and what is the cost? Can we make reservations for a whole motor coach full at one time?

1 Answer May 20, 2010 at 10:09 AM
    • volarevolare's Profile Photo

HOw to get to Ludwig's Castle from Munich

by volarevolare Online Now Jun 14, 2003 at 4:17 PM

Hi, I'm presently in Munich and as I've not really planned my holiday, I need some help in deciding where to go and what to see. Here, I've heard about Ludwig's castle in Chiemsee, so can anyone provide me detailed information about this place? HOw far is it from Munich? How do I get there on public transport? Is there anything else to see besides the castle? Is it a good place for a day trip given the time for travel and sight-seeing? Thanks! :) smiles, francesca

2 Answers Jun 16, 2003 at 5:00 PM