Travel Answers
Prefecture of Larissa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• windpaard's Profile Photo

the bus from airport athens to Port rafina stops in artemidas?

Artemida Nov 23, 2016 at 11:43 AM

I would like to know if the bus from Athens airport to port Rafina stops in Artemidas(Artemis) and where are the stops situated?thanks

more
    • Thessaloniki to Istanbul

Greece Nov 26, 2016 at 3:29 AM

Hey, I live in Thessaloniki as an Erasmus-student and I'm going on a trip to Istanbul in the second week of Christmas break. What is the best (and cheapest) way to go there? I found some websites with a night train, which seems perfect for me, but I can't find the prizes anywhere and neither do I know where I can buy the tickets (just at the normal train station of Thessaloniki? Or that special international train ticket store at Plateia Aristotelous?). Can anyone help me out? A bus is also okay, if that's the only other option, but then again I'd prefer a nightbus so it won't cost me any valuable time on travelling.

more

Popular Prefecture of Larissa Travel Answer Locations

• ElenaT13's Profile Photo

It`s time for food

Larissa Feb 1, 2015 at 5:16 AM

Hello everyone! I will stay in Larisa, Greece, for one month! I`m looking for places to eat something delicious! i prefer cooked and oily foods instead of grilled dishes! if anyone has any recommendation he/she will help me soooo much! Thank you in advance!

4 Answers Feb 1, 2015 at 8:31 AM
    • supernika's Profile Photo

Train station in Larissa

Larissa May 31, 2014 at 1:33 PM

Do you know, how big is train station in Larissa? I have only one minute to change a train.
      Thanks for your answers

3 Answers May 31, 2014 at 11:02 PM
    • One Day Trip from Meteora to Athens

Prefecture of Larissa Jul 29, 2012 at 3:15 AM

Hi. We are a pilgrimage group. We will be taking a tourist bus. From an overnight stay in Kalambaka, we plan to explore the Meteora monasteries only for the whole morning. Then Lunch. Then we depart for Athens at 1:00 P.M. We plan to make a brief stop in Delphi. Then on to Athens for an evening panoramic tour of key sites of Athens. Then we stay overnight in Athens. Is that a workable schedule for one day? We are a group of 35, some elderly. We appreciate your critique of this trip. Thank you so much!

4 Answers Jul 31, 2012 at 1:36 AM
    • B-Live (spiroskassis@yahoo.com)

Larissa Nov 23, 2006 at 10:27 AM

i would like to know the telephone number for the nightclub B-LIVE in larissa
      thank you in advance
      spiros

3 Answers Nov 24, 2006 at 4:25 AM
    • jeoren's Profile Photo

Larissa; a city to visit when in Greece?

Larissa Apr 16, 2006 at 7:39 AM

Larissa; a city to visit when in Greece or not?

3 Answers Apr 20, 2006 at 2:21 PM
    • sunset_gal's Profile Photo

Train and Bus Stations

Larissa Apr 9, 2006 at 6:57 AM

Hi,

We are taking a train from Kalambaka to Larisa and then taking a bus from Larisa to Galaxidi. Are the train and bus stations near to each other?

I've read somewhere that there are a few bus stations.

We have quite a bit to wait. Is this town worth exploring near the stations?

2 Answers Apr 10, 2006 at 9:36 PM
    • etfromnc's Profile Photo

Returning to Greece after too long

Prefecture of Larissa Jan 28, 2004 at 12:31 PM

I hope to split July and August between Athens and Larissa. Have visited Athens and Southern Greece before but not Larissa. Any suggestions, tips, etc. would be welcomed, especially in regards to Larissa and how to deal with the crush of the Olympics. I do not plan to attend the Olympics but I am not averse to doing so.