VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Prefecture of Chania Travel Answers

change location
evanwhitney's Profile Photo

Month-long Low Season Stay

by evanwhitney Online Now Oct 2, 2009 at 1:00 AM

My girlfriend and I will be in Chania town for the entire month of January for a class I'm taking there. I'm looking for a studio at the minimum, potentially up to a 3-bedroom house/villa/apartment within 5kms of Chania town. Is there a site where I can find information for a stay of this magnitude, or can anyone point me to people to contact to find a rental?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: Month-long Low Season Stay

by paulandmoni Online Now Oct 2, 2009 at 3:17 AM

you could try www.purecrete.com - we stayed with them in Megala Chorafia - a short drive from Chania, where many of their properties are located.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • oriettaIT's Profile Photo

Re: Month-long Low Season Stay

by oriettaIT Online Now Oct 3, 2009 at 1:34 AM

I stayed at Neli studios right in the midle of the city center, by the cathedral. They have some pretty large studios witk kitchenette and everything. I dont know if they are open in January but i am sure they would consider a month stay. google Neli Studios Chania to find them or check my crete island page, i think i have their address there.
    Take care

• janetanne's Profile Photo

Re: Month-long Low Season Stay

by janetanne Online Now Aug 23, 2011 at 4:30 AM

A friend of mine just told me about this site: www.airbnb.com It looks quite good for short term rentals. Give it a try. Good luck.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Prefecture of Chania Travel Answer Locations