Prefecture of Chania Travel Answers

change location


by adriana_ureche Online Now Feb 12, 2009 at 1:31 PM

i dont now very wel english sorry.i am from romania and i and my boyfrend want merrid in june in chania and i need a agency who make awer wedding certificate

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • qaminari's Profile Photo

    Re: help

    by qaminari Online Now Feb 12, 2009 at 2:53 PM

    Travel agencies (this is a travel website!) don't make wedding certificates! As a Romanian - though you don't say what nationality your boyfriend is - you can get married in Crete while visiting as a tourist but you will need to get your birth certificate translated and go through an awful lot of red tape, there is a basic guide on here: The marriage certificate will be issued by the Greek authorities so you really should visit or look at the website of the Greek Embassy in Bucharest, and don't forget to check with your own country's authorities about registering the marriage there.

    Be the first to rate this answer!

    Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Prefecture of Chania Travel Answer Locations