Travel Answers
Prefecture of Arcadia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Best Area to be based to Tour Chania ?

Chania 11 hours ago

HI 5 Girls are coming to Chania next summer and I'm trying to search were to base them.
      I don't want them driving as they are young, and I prefer they get ferries or boats to go to
      Balos Beach, Elafonissi , and wherever else they want. Is chania the only place to be based for no Transport ?
      They will go clubbing to PLatanias and Agai Marina. Is transport to and from there easy at Night ?

Thanks

more
    • windpaard's Profile Photo

the bus from airport athens to Port rafina stops in artemidas?

Artemida Nov 23, 2016 at 11:43 AM

I would like to know if the bus from Athens airport to port Rafina stops in Artemidas(Artemis) and where are the stops situated?thanks

more
    • Thessaloniki to Istanbul

Greece Nov 26, 2016 at 3:29 AM

Hey, I live in Thessaloniki as an Erasmus-student and I'm going on a trip to Istanbul in the second week of Christmas break. What is the best (and cheapest) way to go there? I found some websites with a night train, which seems perfect for me, but I can't find the prizes anywhere and neither do I know where I can buy the tickets (just at the normal train station of Thessaloniki? Or that special international train ticket store at Plateia Aristotelous?). Can anyone help me out? A bus is also okay, if that's the only other option, but then again I'd prefer a nightbus so it won't cost me any valuable time on travelling.

more

Popular Prefecture of Arcadia Travel Answer Locations

• Taxi to Epidavros

Paralion Astros Jun 5, 2014 at 1:05 PM

I need to arrange a taxi from Astros to Epidavros in August. I would welcome any suggestions.

1 Answer Jun 5, 2014 at 1:19 PM
    • Can a camper cross the mainstreet in Leonidio

Leonidio Jun 23, 2008 at 1:20 PM

Dear,
      we are planning to travel to Peleponesos the month of july2008.
      In a documentation we found that is impossible to pass ?
      Our camper is 3,30 m high.

Thanks,
      Diego & Sabina
      Belgium

1 Answer Jun 26, 2008 at 1:58 PM
    • sunbeds and umbrellas

Paralion Astros Aug 8, 2007 at 7:16 AM

Hi,
      does anybody know whether you can hire sunbeds/ umbrellas on the beaches around Paralio Astros in August?

Thanks!

3 Answers Aug 9, 2007 at 1:30 AM
    • JANNCOX's Profile Photo

PARALIO ASTROS

Paralion Astros Jun 19, 2007 at 1:52 PM

HAS ANYONE STAYED IN IRINI FILOXENIA? I KNOW NICK AND CHRIS STAYED THERE BUT THEY HAD AN APARTMENT. WE ARE IN A STUDIO, DO THE STUDIOS HAVE ELECTRIC KETTLES? ARE THEY SPACIOUS? AND IS THERE PROPERTY NEARBY WITH A SWIMMING POOL WE CAN USE? THANKYOU IN ADVANCE.

2 Answers Sep 20, 2007 at 12:27 PM
    • ATS machine in Paralio Astros

Paralion Astros Jun 9, 2007 at 7:34 AM

DO YOU KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY ATS CASH MACHINE IN PARALIO ASTROS ?

4 Answers Jun 20, 2007 at 7:55 AM
    • JANNCOX's Profile Photo

STAYING IN PARALIO

Paralion Astros May 17, 2007 at 4:00 AM

WHERE IS XIROPIGADO? IS IT FAR FROM PARALIO ASTROS? THE RESTAURANT SHOWN "BLUE SKYE" LOOKS INTERESTING, WOULD LIKE TO GIVE IT A TRY.

2 Answers Jun 20, 2007 at 8:00 AM
    • Bicycle hire

Paralion Astros Feb 17, 2007 at 9:05 AM

Can anyone tell me if bikes can be hired in Paralio Astros?

8 Answers Feb 27, 2007 at 2:14 PM
    • travel to astros

Astros Aug 3, 2005 at 9:46 AM

How do I go by bus from Athens to Astros as quickly as possible? Is there a bus schedule via Argos? Thanks.

1 Answer Aug 6, 2005 at 3:19 AM
    • Saroula's Profile Photo

HELP for tsakonika!!!

Leonidio Nov 20, 2003 at 8:06 AM

Hi people, I am a linguist and I will write my final thesis about the tsakonian dialect, which is spoken in Leonidio. I want to find tsakonian speakers for next summer!!!! It is really important! If somebody knows a man or a woman speaking that dialect, I really have to meet them! It is a shame to let this language die without any specific data on it... Thanx very much! Ama den katalavainete agglika, tha sas grapso afto to keimeno kai sta ellinika. Saroula

3 Answers Dec 7, 2003 at 10:49 AM