VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Poughkeepsie

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Car Travel from D.C. area to Poughkeepsie

by beyesn Online Now Sep 20, 2010 at 9:11 AM

What is the best (shortest?) route to Poughkeepsie from the Maryland suburbs of Washington, DC. Mapquest suggests driving up through Harrisburg, PA and Scranton, PA. I need to get to Vassar College.

(If you have suggestions for accomodations along the way or near Vassar, I'll thank you for that as well!)

3 Answers Oct 4, 2010 at 7:59 PM
    • nyl's Profile Photo

Yoga Studios

by nyl Online Now Dec 25, 2007 at 3:14 PM

I was wondering if someone could recommend any yoga studios in the Poughkeepsie/Hyde Park area. Especially those that specialize in Bikram and/or Vinyasa. Thanks!

1 Answer Feb 22, 2008 at 1:40 PM
    • Ship pies for Thanksgiving?

by LynnWaits Online Now Nov 16, 2007 at 1:20 PM

Is there any way you could ship an apple pie to Washington,D.C. for Thanksgiving? Please let me know.

Thanks
      lynn@waits.net

P.S. Great restaurant!

1 Answer Nov 16, 2007 at 6:43 PM
    • eumaxrpaiva's Profile Photo

Dutchess Community College

by eumaxrpaiva Online Now Jun 9, 2003 at 6:02 AM

Hi ! Im from Brazil, and i´m intending to atudy in this college. Does anybody knows something about this college. I would love to talk to somebody that studies/studied there. Thank You. Looking forward to any kind of reply.

1 Answer Jun 9, 2003 at 10:26 AM
    • eumaxrpaiva's Profile Photo

Poughkeepsie

by eumaxrpaiva Online Now Jun 9, 2003 at 5:56 AM

Hi !! My girlfirend is going to the CIA- Culinary institute of america in late october. Im intending to go there by early next year, to study tourism and hotel. I would like to talk to someone from the dutchess community! I have a lot of questions!! I want to now everything about this part of new york, since i´ll be living there for probably 4 years!! Thanks!!!!

5 Answers Jun 9, 2003 at 10:22 AM