change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• moscit's Profile Photo

Ferragosto in Portofino

Portofino Aug 2, 2016 at 9:37 AM

Hi all, we are planning a visit on the 15th of August and I'm wondering if shops and restaurants will be open or closed since this is a national holiday. Does anyone know if businesses will be open on the 15th of August?

more
    • bettyo70's Profile Photo

Nightlife in Genoa or San Remo in late-September (Clubbing, etc)?

Genoa Yesterday

Hi Everyone,

We're planning a beautiful relaxing trip in late-September, but would love to have atleast one evening where we go out dancing, etc.

Since we'll be based in Noli, some options for going out are either Genoa, Alassio or San Remo. Can anyone comment on these places for Clubbing? Any specific recommendations?

We will have a car. Many thanks / Grazie!

more
    • Best Town to Stay in Cinque Terre in November?

Riomaggiore Aug 1, 2016 at 6:21 AM

Hi, my husband and I are travelling to Cinque Terre for 2 nights in late November this year.
      We are choosing between staying in one of the Cinque Terre towns, or in La Spezia.
      We feel we would like to wake up in one of the towns and experience them fully, but we realise that November is low season and we are wondering which would be the best town to stay in so we can experience the 5 towns, but also be able to find somewhere to eat at night. Will any restaurants be open in Cinque Terre in November? Which town would be the best for both food and access to the other towns?

more
    • ger4444's Profile Photo

Train or bus to Cinque Terre

Riomaggiore Jul 29, 2016 at 3:52 PM

Hello, what train or bus leaves from Pisa to Cinque Terre? How many hours travelling?

more
    • FrancineM1's Profile Photo

Hotel Grand Portovenere

Portovenere Aug 7, 2016 at 9:54 AM

I booked a reservation with this hotel back in April (they had a 3 night special pricing deal), which would have been wonderful except that I injured my leg and had to post pone my trip until this month. They did give me a voucher for the full price, but it has to be used by Nov 1st of this year, so after that special ran out I ended up only being able to afford two nights with the voucher.

So this morning I was checking on their website for any events happening this month and low and behold I saw another 3 night special. So immediately contacted them by email and asked if I could get the special and add the extra night? I have been back and forth by email to this hotel because on their website they do not see the 3 night special offer. I have gone to the website several times this morning and I am seeing it. If they do not want to offer it to me then they should just say, not available with your reservation or something, instead they are saying it does not exist.
      So my question is for today only.... Can someone other than me see what i am seeing: If you are willing to try it for me, please go to www.portovenerehotel.it Choose the EN for English, on the left side it will say Deals, chose Deals and the options should pop up on the right, 2 Nights, 3 Nights, etc... Please click on 3 Nights and see if there is a special that runs to Nov 1, 2016. I am sure it is not my computer glitch.... Thank you Francine

more
    • Best route

Genoa Aug 13, 2016 at 10:07 AM

What is the best route from the Cruise Dock to the Tourist Information Centre? How long will it take? We have a walking tour booked from the TIC.

more
    • Muscovite's Profile Photo

Trolley-bus Sanremo - Ventimiglia

San Remo Jul 30, 2016 at 3:49 AM

Hi! Is the trolley-bus line Sanremo – Ventimiglia functioning? Where does one board the trolley-bus? What is the fare and where does one buy the ticket? Where I can find the timetable? Grazie mille :)

more
    • ger4444's Profile Photo

Cinque terre

Riomaggiore Jul 29, 2016 at 4:12 PM

I have read that cinque terre is 5 villages. What is the name of the village in the photo?

more