Portage La Prairie

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Birthday Sushi

Vancouver Sep 29, 2016 at 2:00 PM

I am looking for a good sushi place for my birthday dinner. Not too expensive, but definitely fresh and quality! And a good beer/wine selection, or cocktails.

• Cheap long term car rental

Toronto Oct 3, 2016 at 8:39 AM

Hi, i am an australian traveler here for 6 months. I have a international drivers permit and am looking to hire a car for the 4 months that i am here (buying a car is not an option). I am 21 years old with a full australian drivers license. Anyone have any idea what the cheapest company would be? The major ones like avis, enterprise and budget are way too expensive because of my age and many others simply dont have deals for 21 year olds.

Thankyou for your time!

• Europe and Eurasia

Canada Oct 14, 2016 at 4:43 PM

Hello, I have already booked tickets to Europe and Moscow for this winter. We will be flying from Vancouver, Canada to London and from there traveling around Europe and Eurasia. Our trip is from the 16th of December till the 3rd of January. Myself (an 18y/o French/English Canadian female) and my boyfriend (a 21y/o Japanese male) will be starting our trip in England. We will be in England from the 16th of December to the 18th when we will fly to Vienna and stay there till the 20th. We will take the train from Vienna to Budapest where we will meet up with my boyfriends family and stay with them till the 23rd. We are then going with his mother and sister to Rome where we will stay until 27th. We will then go to his Russia where his mother and sister reside. We will stay in Moscow until the 31st when my boyfriend and I will take an early flight to London where we will stay until the 3rd. The schedule is really tight so we were trying to narrow down what we should see. What are a few places that could be considered "must see" places? Are there any specific places that you would recommend for that time? We have a fairly broad range for interests so we normally enjoy most things. We enjoy different cultures, arts, museums, movies, sightseeing spots, historical spots, food, outdoor activities etc.

• Kellys95's Profile Photo

Settle in Edmonton

Edmonton Oct 21, 2016 at 4:36 AM

Hi, I'm from Myanmar. Me and my friend plan to move to Edmonton to work. I would like to get some advice about monthly income & costs. Is it ok to work part-time the whole day. The income from part-time is enough to cover up all the expenses. Is the part-time jobs are easy to get for an asian. I'll be waiting for the help. Sorry for my english.