Travel Answers
Port Melbourne

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo

How valid is ETA Visa ? Is booking a domestic flight seat a necessity ?

Melbourne Jul 1, 2016 at 3:40 AM

1. I applied for the ETA Visa for 2 Malaysian International Passport, the approval was fast, after only 30 minutes, I received the reply email given to us a simple reference number for the ETA Visa approval. Any member from ETA eligible nations know how reliable the ETA Visa approval is ?
      2. I booked Tigerair for 11 Oct 2016 domestic flight Sydney to Melbourne on 30 March, I did not book the seat until today. Today I login again, I found no one book the seat as all 30 rows of seat are all available. Is booking a domestic flight seat a necessity ? Tigerair charge A$5 per seat for standard seat.
      Thank you.

more
    • hotels accommodation in melbourne for family

Melbourne Jul 1, 2016 at 9:14 PM

we are coming on a shoe string budget and will spend 4 nights in Melbourne. Can you pl. suggest some decent accommodation which is not expensive

more
    • tRANSPORTATION

by ABEEHILTZ Online Now Nov 24, 2009 at 8:14 PM

Need to get from the Port in Melbourne (Diamond Princess) to the site of the Australian Open Tennis tournament. It is on Australia day (26th Jan) and we need to return to the ship at 4.30. What would be the best method. Would taxis be in high demand on that day?
      Thanks

6 Answers Nov 27, 2009 at 1:32 AM
    • Port Melbourne Ferry Terminal

by gillybrown44 Online Now Aug 4, 2008 at 1:20 AM

We are motorhoming to Tasmania from West Australia, we have a high motorhome, and cannot find a route to take to get to the ferry terminal, to get on the Spirit of Tasmania. Can anyone help us? The route we were given has a low bridge.
      I expect we will be staying in Ballarat the day before.

Thanks
      Gill Brown

6 Answers Aug 5, 2008 at 4:40 PM