change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Car rental using debit?

Athens Aug 14, 2016 at 12:09 PM

Hi guys,

Me again... We have a free day in Athens, and was thinking about renting a car from the airport for about 12 hours... Problem is, we only have a visa debit card... Not credit card.

Does anyone know of any rental agencies at the airport that accepts Debit?

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Uber in Athens?

Athens Aug 13, 2016 at 4:49 AM

Hello,

I know that you can use uber in Athens, but I was wondering if anyone has done so, and how was the experience? I know that they use taxis instead of personal vehicles, so I'm hoping uber works like it normally does in the US, where you only pay on your phone and don't have to deal with cash.

Thanks in advance!

more
    • Lurchizo's Profile Photo

Budget Hotel in Athens

Athens Jul 26, 2016 at 8:54 AM

Can someone recommend a hotel in a good location in Athens for late September. I am traveling along and don't mind rustic - in that I prefer not in an American style Holiday Inn. Is it possible for less than $100 CDN per night?

more
    • xoxoxenophile's Profile Photo

Car rental recommendations?

Athens Aug 20, 2016 at 9:34 PM

My husband and I will be heading to Greece this November, and we are hoping to rent a car for a few days so we can do a Meteora-Delphi trip from Athens... does anyone have recommendations for rental companies they've had good experience with in Athens? Is it better to book something online now, or wait until we're there since it's the off-season? Any advice is appreciated! :)

more