change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Visiting Pontresina for 3N/4D

by Atulkumargarg Online Now Jun 8, 2015 at 6:53 AM

Hi,

We are a couple of 62 years and we cannot walk much due to our health. As we are to visit Engadin area for holiday we preferred to stay at "Hotel Station" at Pontresina so tat we can easily board a train or bus to move around for sightseeing.

I seek your opinion if this can be worked out. We primarily wish to explore the scenic beauty of Engadin with maximum through train or bus and would like to get off where we feel interesting sight is. I shall be very thankful to have your comments to help make things smoother.

Thanks & best regards
      Atul K. Garg - India.

2 Answers Jun 10, 2015 at 7:34 AM
    • rukja's Profile Photo

Is it possible to do something worth in Pontresina in the only evening available to us in May?

by rukja Online Now Feb 6, 2007 at 7:01 PM

I have gone thro' the pages of German Eagl and others, and I would now like to visit Pontresina after coming from Lugano via Bernina exp in May end. After landing at around 5pm, can one go to M.M and come back to reach St. Moritz, where a budget hostel is situated. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Any walk or guided itinerary during a short evening!!?
      K

• Sister city of Gaylord?

by CONNOROBRIAN Online Now Oct 7, 2005 at 7:35 PM

Has anyone in Pontresina (sp)heard of Gaylord Michigan USA? Supposedly Pontresina is Gaylords "sister city". Do you claim Gaylord as a sister? Why? Whats it all about?

6 Answers Oct 11, 2008 at 7:06 AM