VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Pondicherry Travel Answers

change location

A budget hotel/resort near a beach please :)

by WetAshes Online Now Jul 1, 2010 at 5:17 AM

Hi
We are a group of 15 people from Bangalore wanting to spend a weekend in Pondicherry. Its our first visit and we are looking for a hotel/resort ranging between 1000 - 1200 per night, per room (double).
Any information will be really helpful, thanks :)

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Re: A budget hotel/resort near a beach please :)

by Donna_in_India Online Now Jul 1, 2010 at 5:42 AM

Hi - Pondicherry is lovely! Check my Pondicherry page (Pondicherry: Relaxing & Charming - Pondicherry, India - I have some info on accomodations under my general tips. There are plenty of inexpensive places to stay. Have a great time!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: A budget hotel/resort near a beach please :)

by pauljhonson11 Online Now Jul 2, 2010 at 7:35 AM

Pondicherry is one of the best place in the Coromandel coast. There are many hotels in pondicherry to have a pleasant stay.The Ooasis Hotel, Richmond Hotel, Soorya Heritage inn,Sunway GRT GRand are some of the best hotel. For more information please visit http://www.pondy.net/

• Sunilks's Profile Photo

Re: A budget hotel/resort near a beach please :)

by Sunilks Online Now Jul 6, 2010 at 10:05 PM

If you are not looking for partying into the resort then you can try for very nicely located guest house of sh Arbindo Ashram.
    It will cost around 150/- per person per day and there are big rooms also available where 5-6 beds are provided by Ashram. Place is near to beach and all main hotels.

• Re: A budget hotel/resort near a beach please :)

by Smileone21 Online Now Aug 27, 2010 at 2:02 AM

If you still looking for good hotel with budget I can say Hotel "Mango Hill" is the good one. This 3 star hotel offers three different room types which suite for your budget. Also it has large restaurant with spa and large swimming pool for your freshness.

Look at this: hotel-mangohill-pondicherry....

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Pondicherry