Pomalca

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Best Rainbow Mountain trek agency

Cusco Jun 30, 2016 at 6:34 AM

Hello! I am currently in Cusco and overwhelmed by the nimber of agencies offering Rainbow Mountain treks, especially in one day. Does anyone have experience with this trek? We would like to do a 2 or 4 day hike, and are most interested in this route so far: ayni-peru.com/rainbow-mounta...

Please help!

more
    • Transportation from cuise ship in Salaverry, Peru to Trujillo airport

Salaverry Jun 29, 2016 at 2:00 PM

We are going on a cruise that stops in Salaverry and we need to get to the Trujillo airport for flight to Cusco via Lima. We are not going thru the cruise line package, we booked our own visit but need to get to the airport. It's the only thing I need to be sure of now. Do you know if cruise passengers can book a seat on their package tuor bus to the airport? I doubt it very much. Cruise arrival is 5:00AM our flight is a 9:10 so should be good for time but need the transport. Any specific advice is welcome. Thank you so much.

more
    • Nazca Lines from Pisco or Ica Airport?

Nazca Jul 20, 2016 at 5:58 AM

I am planing to see the Nazca Lines in the beginning of August. From what I read it is the cheapest to go the local airport and by the tickets directly there. I thought flights only go from Nazca but then I saw some reviews saying that they flew from the airport in Pisco and Ica. So is it also possible to buy tickets at those airports last-minute? And if yes, is the price the same? The cheapest i read was 65$ pp at the Nazca airport.

more
    • Arequipa -Puno-LaPaz-Puno-Cusco

Peru Jul 18, 2016 at 7:34 AM

I am reading about the buses in Peru and have no idea which company is good to choose. Our trip will be in the end of September, 2016
      1. Bus Arequipa - Puno: that to save time we wanted to go during the night. Is it safe? What bus company could be the best option with at least semi-cama seats? The best companies in forums 4M and Cruz de sur goes during the daytime.
      2. Puno-La Paz(copacabana also)-Puno - not big distance between cities, bet also maybe any suggestions about travel there?
      3. Puno: does anyone have information about the local ferry to Uros islands and Tequile island, arrival and departing times from Puno port, Uros port, Tequile port and prices?
      4. Puno - Cuzsco - again is there any suggestions for night trips? If it is safe? What bus companies could be suggested?
      5. Bus prices - is there any difference of price if you buy bus tickets in advance or the same day?
      6. Maybe someone were there in the end of SEP or begining of Oct. How crouded buses are? We will be 4 people so wonder if we do not buy in advance , will we receive the same places in the bus.
      Thank you for answers in advance and greetings from Lithuania :)
      Agne

more
    • mccalpin's Profile Photo

US gift card in Peru?

Peru Jul 17, 2016 at 5:38 PM

We want to give our niece and her new (Peruvian) husband a gift card or prepaid card to take with them for a wedding present. It will be acquired in the US, but used in Peru (Lima, I imagine).

It appears that Visa cards will work for this scenario. Anything that we should know before we run out and buy one to give to them before they leave to spend the next 2 years in Peru?

Thanks!

Bill

more
    • solo traveller

Machu Picchu Jul 4, 2016 at 7:27 AM

I was wondering if there is a company that caters for solo travellers from the uk that wouldn`t cost the earth, to visit machu picchu,it seems a bit difficult to do on my own,flights and hotel i can manage,or is there any fellow brits planning a trip for next year who would welcome a companion?

more

Near Pomalca