Pitlochry

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Skye to Dingwall?

Scotland Nov 4, 2016 at 4:13 PM

Which is more scenic, driving along Loch Ness or the northerly route?
      Which would likely take less time?

more
    • Driving from Airport to the City

Edinburgh Nov 5, 2016 at 12:36 PM

Arrival June 2015

If we pick up a rental car in the morning is there a good place to park near the western side of the city? I'm guessing parking then taking public transport is advisable. In hopes of doing so by around noon would there likely be time to visit some attractions in that area? Perhaps the castle if we're alert enough? G-g-grandparents were married in St. Cuthbert's so that's a must. Driving into the city proper seems unwise.

We're staying in Musselburgh and would like to see something of Edinburgh before heading that way. The route looks quite straightforward but I wonder about late afternoon traffic. Should we wait until sometime after 6:00 PM to avoid rush hour? 

Many thanks!

more

Near Pitlochry

• PICTURES TAKEN

by ali-sherry Online Now Apr 6, 2012 at 6:54 AM

Can anyone tell me where the pictures are taken in Pitlochry, the ones I am referring too are the ones taken beneath the rail bridge, the lower water falls and upper parts of the river taken by iandsmith it looks lovely and would like to visit this part of Pitlochry, thanks.

5 Answers Apr 17, 2012 at 3:55 PM
    • bedrooms

by mcamp Online Now Jan 26, 2012 at 7:18 AM

We are a group of 3 so are looking for a triple room, are there triple rooms at Pitlochry Hydro?

1 Answer Jan 26, 2012 at 9:50 AM
    • Night out

by deri-jean Online Now May 30, 2006 at 7:40 AM

Is there plenty places to go in pitlochry for a night out

1 Answer May 30, 2006 at 7:50 AM
    • Best places to see

by derijean Online Now May 23, 2006 at 8:54 AM

Where is the best places to visit during my stay in Pitlochry.

1 Answer May 27, 2006 at 6:32 AM
    • Marpessa's Profile Photo

Salmon

by Marpessa Online Now Jan 10, 2004 at 5:21 PM

Hi! Many years ago in an age known as the 70's my mum went to Pitlochry and saw the salmon swim upstream - are the salmon still there - and at what time of year does this happen? Thanks :)

1 Answer Jan 11, 2004 at 5:58 PM