Pisagua

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Volcano trekking

Pucón Sep 11, 2016 at 9:47 PM

Would like to check when is the trekking usually end and back to the town? Coz I have to call ch 7:45 bus. Not sure if I can make it. Thx.

more
    • Luggage storage

Valparaíso Sep 10, 2016 at 8:22 PM

I travel from another city to Valparaiso, I plan to spend one day here. And back to Santiago at night. Wanna check if there is luggage storage at the bus stop of Valparaiso?

more
    • bus from puonta natales

Punta Arenas Sep 3, 2016 at 5:25 AM

I am going to stay in p.natales/\.
      is it good idea to take a bus to p/aranes take the farry to i.magdalena back to p.natales next day noon???
      can u give me the prices for each user on my way?

more
    • travelmad478's Profile Photo

Patagonia travel

Punta Arenas Sep 27, 2016 at 6:16 AM

My friend and I are planning a trip in January to Patagonia--unfortunately, I'm having trouble finding a guidebook that focuses on this region and does it well. The initial plan (not yet booked) is to start in Punta Arenas, but is that the best idea? I would be coming from Ushuaia (following an Antarctic cruise) and my friend would be coming from the US, so she's able to fly anywhere. If we do start in Punta Arenas, I'll probably take the bus there from Ushuaia, but maybe we should start somewhere in Argentina?

We are interested in scenery, mild hiking (i.e. not climbing), and wildlife. To be honest I'm not particularly educated about what there is to do down there, how best to organize logistics, possibilities of including both countries in a reasonable time frame, etc. Any assistance is welcome!

more
    • How to pay for merchandise

Chile Sep 9, 2016 at 11:46 AM

I will be purchasing quite a bit of merchandise in a well-known store in Santiago, Chile. I want to save money, so do I pay:

1. With my credit card in Chilean pesos?
      2. With my credit card in US dollars?
      3. With US cash?
      4. With Chilean pesos (cash) withdrawn from a Santiago ATM?

Thank you!

more

Near Pisagua

• Pisagua, Chile

by trauko Online Now Nov 21, 2003 at 7:22 AM

I have lived in London for a while now and I am travelling through my native country in january. I want to visit Pisagua, but no one in Chile seems able to tell me how to get there without a car (I don't drive). Any ideas? Despues de vivir unos años en Londres, voy a vajar a mi tierra natal en enero. Quiero visitar Pisagua, pero no he podido averiguar como llegar sin automovil (no conduzco). Ideas?

2 Answers Nov 22, 2003 at 6:39 PM