Pisac

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Itinerary Cuzo to LaPaz in 7 days

Peru Jan 3, 2017 at 9:49 AM

Hi all, I'm trying to make an itinerary for a 7 day trip to Peru. We will get to Cusco on 13 March, at noon, and plan to leave Peru on 20 March for La Paz.

Main stop points are Cusco, Arequipa, Puno and Copacabana. We will travel by bus or by train and would like to see Machu Picchu, Inka Trail, Colca Canyon, Lake Titikaka and Isla del Sol.

1.What itinerary should I chose, Cusco->Puno->Arequipa->Lake Titikaka, or Cusco->Arequipa->Puno->Lake Titikaka. I've heard that Cusco to Puno is a quite beautiful route, what about Cusco->Arequipa?

2. Is this doable in 7 days?

3. Is there something that I missed and should I include it?

Thank you!

more
    • MLW20's Profile Photo

Pisac to Ollantaytambo

by MLW20 Online Now Jan 26, 2008 at 7:46 PM

I am spending the first two days of my trip in the Sacred Valley. Can anyone tell me how far a ride it is from Pisac to Ollantaytambo?

Is it easier to spend both nights in Ollantaytambo to check out the Sacred Vallet or should I heard from the airport in Cusco to Pisac to stay for one night and then take a bus/cab early in the morning to Ollantaytambo?

4 Answers Feb 10, 2008 at 5:32 PM
    • Is the market only on Sundays?

by galewarning Online Now May 22, 2006 at 1:05 PM

A tour operator told me that there is a market every day in Pisac. This does not seem true, based on what I am reading. Can someoene please enlighten me?

4 Answers May 27, 2009 at 5:09 PM
    • MArket

by rossellia Online Now Jan 31, 2005 at 6:12 AM

How is the markets on Tuesday & Thursday?

1 Answer May 27, 2009 at 5:11 PM