VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Pineda

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• deemoss's Profile Photo

Palamos taxi or Transfer

Palamós Jan 13, 2017 at 4:25 AM

hi, can anyone advise my sister and husband need to get from Palamos to Barcelona airport for about 2pm, however on the bus routes / trains from Girona its all a bit messy and times make it a long connection they will have just flown from America 3 days before and wont want to be chopping and changing to get to airport. Does anyone know of a private transfer or descent taxi fare that may work? I could rent a car but too nervous to drive there, I have checked the Sarfa Bus the train times from Girona etc Thanks in Advance

more
    • SafetySue's Profile Photo

Hotel in City Center

Barcelona Jan 3, 2017 at 7:47 AM

Can you recommend a safe, centrally located hotel.

more
    • JojoSpain2004's Profile Photo

Living in the Maresme area

by JojoSpain2004 Online Now Jun 6, 2015 at 8:02 AM

Hi,
      I've just joined the site, and looking for some advice, please! I have a holiday apartment on the Costa Azahar, but want to move further north, near Girona/Barcelona. I've looked at Pineda de mar (pre-visit) as it seems to have the right balance of location for airports and trains, near the sea and town and access to the touristy areas. I have to consider my 74 year old mum with hip/knee probs and teenage daughter!
      Thanks in advance :)
      Jo

4 Answers Jun 8, 2015 at 5:13 AM
    • car parking

by pamhickey Online Now Apr 29, 2015 at 1:10 PM

we are stopping in pineda de mar in july and the hotel we are staying in has limited parking but won't let us book a space so was wondering if there is public parking in the area

• travel

by jackie751 Online Now May 22, 2009 at 12:46 PM

Hi, i have got transport to Lloret but am staying in Pineda. Can anyone advise me the best way to get from Lloret to Pineda?
      Thanks
      Jackie

1 Answer May 23, 2009 at 1:02 PM
    • geordieontour's Profile Photo

Arriving in Pineda October 14th 2006

by geordieontour Online Now Oct 8, 2006 at 6:53 AM

First time in Pineda decided to do a full review on the area also check out calella heard bad reports on this place, anyway going to turn pineda up side down finding out all its hidden secrets

Brian