change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• fasterdog's Profile Photo

Tour from Havana to Vinales and Pinar del Rio

Cuba Sep 21, 2016 at 12:32 PM

I am hoping to take a short tour of around 3 days from Havana to Vinales and Pinar del Rio. I hope to make the arrangements with a Cuban company, either when I get to Havana or preferably before I arrive. I am looking for a tour which includes the transport, the hotel or hotels and entry into the main attractions such as cigar factories and rum distilleries or whatever there is to see.

I was wondering if someone could help me with a few important questions:

1) are there travel agencies, etc, in Havana which can offer these trips? If so, can anyone give me some names or contact details of recommended companies?
      2) is it possible to arrange something like this at short notice, or do the agencies normally require several weeks notice?
      3) is anything like this also available going in the opposite direction to Trinidad and Santa Clara?

Any help you can give me will be much appreciated.

more
    • gabynicolae's Profile Photo

How to spend 3-4 days in Santiago?

Santiago de Cuba Sep 18, 2016 at 1:23 AM

Dear all,
      For 3-4 days stay in Santiago (January 2017), what do you recommend to see and to do?
      What can we visit outside Santiago? Some national parcs, nice beaches, etc.
      All info will be highly appreciated.
      Thank you in advance for your kind replies.

more
    • Accessing money in Cuba

Cuba Aug 28, 2016 at 7:49 PM

I'm departing for Cuba in a few weeks and I've been reading up on ways to access money and despite reading quite a few posts on various websites and forums I'm still having trouble getting a clear understanding of what I should do. Since I'm going for 10 days I don't really want to take enough cash to cover me as that would mean carrying >$1000 on me. So I have an Australian debit Mastercard from Bankwest which I understand might not work in ATMs but might work if I go inside a bank to withdraw cash. Obviously that would be a better option but I don't want to rely on it if it's not true. Has anyone had any recent experience about this issue?

more
    • Tourist Visa

Cuba Sep 5, 2016 at 4:37 PM

Do Indian citizens with an Indian passport currently in the USA on a tourist visa need a visa to visit Cuba for tourism purposes? If yes, what are the requirements, how do you go about it and how long does it take? Thank you very much!

more

Near Pinar del Río

• Legal cigars?

by WindyB Online Now Nov 21, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Which cigars are legal to take out of Cuba?

5 Answers Dec 11, 2013 at 11:11 PM
    • alexjmtl's Profile Photo

Villa Soroa

by alexjmtl Online Now Sep 22, 2011 at 12:14 PM

Does anyone out there know how to contact the hotel to make a booking. I've tried finding it on line and in the forums but no luck. Thank you ahead of time Alex form montreal.

4 Answers Sep 27, 2011 at 5:00 PM