change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• alstjohn's Profile Photo

Train between Zurich and Berne

Switzerland Yesterday

I am arriving on a flight at 8 pm on a tuesday in Zurich (next month). How long will it take me to me to get to
      Berne from the Airport should i decide to head for Berne that night? i have swiss rail travel pass.
      thank you for any help.

• Mt Titlis Maintenance

Lucerne Oct 18, 2016 at 8:21 PM

May i know the maintenance period for 2016?

• MarijaStojicevic's Profile Photo

Chaplin's world

Vevey Oct 8, 2016 at 5:33 PM

Has anyone been yet at the Museum Chaplin's world and at his house Manoir de Ban? Because I want to go there and I need an advice how to get it, where to stay (2 nights perhaps and no so much expansive hotel for me and my family), then how it looks like and the other advices as travel guide

• alstjohn's Profile Photo

use Zurich or Bern as base city to explore?

Zürich Oct 2, 2016 at 10:35 AM

Visiting switzerland for first time. Would really like to see Lucern, Interlaken area and Bern /Zurich?  will be in the country for 5 days before flying out of Zurich to  visit Sevilla. thanks

• Cable Car to Mt Pilatus

by Juhy Online Now Jun 24, 2015 at 9:37 AM

Hi, Is it advisable to go by cable car to Mt Pilatus with 18 month old toddler, we want to travel in August? Thanks.

1 Answer Jun 24, 2015 at 5:50 PM
    • Mt pilatus, cogwheel train

by Lenalch Online Now Sep 8, 2010 at 9:21 PM

I will staying at interlaken and like to to Mt Pilatus via cogwheel train. which stations is nearer to Interlaken, Kriens or Alpnachstad? Any advice or suggestions is appreciated.

Lena - Singapore

3 Answers Sep 9, 2010 at 6:22 AM
    • dates for cog railway

by sandrahowell Online Now Apr 9, 2008 at 10:46 AM

Is the Mt. Pilatus cog railway in operation during the mid March season?

1 Answer Apr 9, 2008 at 12:14 PM
    • JohnBleazard's Profile Photo

Is it still possible to do this?

by JohnBleazard Online Now Aug 13, 2006 at 12:37 PM

I spend the summer of 1965 in Luzern. At that time it was possible to take a round-trip tour of Mt. Pilatus by going up one side from Luzern in a gondola. At the top then, take a little train, that we called "a cog bahn", down the other side, and then at the bottom catch a boat back to Luzern. Is it still possible to this? Does one simply show up at the gondola ride and buy a ticket?

Thanks in advance for your help.

2 Answers Aug 13, 2006 at 1:10 PM