Pietrasanta

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Where to stop on a road trip to Perugia

Tuscany Apr 23, 2016 at 12:31 PM

Hello, My husband and I are currently in Provence, but we are going to meeting up with friends in Perugia at the end of May. We have a car and plan to make it a road trip staying at one to two locations on the way there and again on the way back. I would love suggestions of towns along that route that would be easy to stop with our car. We are also traveling with a small dog. Thanks! Nicole

more
    • Florence to Arezzo

Florence Apr 12, 2016 at 3:38 AM

I have a group arriving in Florence in May and they will need to take train to Arezzo. But from which station: Refredi or SMN? I intend to have them take taxis from the airport to the train station.

more
    • Bread baking class

Florence Apr 12, 2016 at 11:26 AM

Anyone know about bread baking classes ( 1day ) in Florence
      Would love to attend one
      Thanks

more
    • 1spoiledson's Profile Photo

Where do locals buy their gold items off the Ponte Vecchio?

Florence Apr 11, 2016 at 8:26 AM

My son will be traveling to Florence in June after graduation and would like to pick up a couple pieces of jewelry. I have searched the web for suggestions of the less touristy shops that he will not be taken advantage of for his youth. I have schooled him on the understanding of price and gold weight so he has a rough idea what to expect. I have found a few ships and would like your input if you have experience with the gold markets where he should visit for the best prices and hand made pieces. I have found these shops and reviews seem to be reputable any suggestion?
      Oro Duo
      The Gold Corner
      Casa dell'Orafo
      ORI
      I appreciate any advice that you can give him as I want him to have a great experience!

more
    • A little help

Florence Apr 17, 2016 at 10:28 AM

Looking for a nice, centrally, two to three star hotel in Florence that is close to many of the main attractions. Also interested in the best way to see many of the attractions, with 4 nights in Florence and one day devoted to a day trip in Lucca, via train. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      thank you,
      Barry Pit

more
    • Day trips from Florence in May

Florence Apr 12, 2016 at 10:12 AM

My husband and I will be staying in Florence for four nights in May Please suggest day trips besides the usual Pisa Lucca Sienna I read that Bologna is often overlooked Interested in your expert opinions Also , what is the ticket purchasing procedure? Is it possible to buy at the train station right before ( do not want to be tied to a specific date ) , or Should we reserve in the states

Thanks a million 

more