Pietrasanta

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation to/from Volterra and Vicenza

Volterra May 16, 2016 at 3:21 PM

Is there a parking lot in or near Volterra to leave a car for five nights, one that is convenient to catching a bus to Siena? And, is it possible to catch a train from Volterra to Vicenza Italy?

more
    • Vasari corridor

Florence May 8, 2016 at 7:25 AM

Hello, I would like to visit the Vasari Corridor and I see that there are several options available for booking a tour. Can anyone recommend one that would be the best?
      I see that I will probably have to combine the tour with something else, that I might prefer to see on my own, but I understand that; I'm primarily asking for a recommendation of a reliable source, who might be able to give the most historically informative tour.
      Yours,
      Tom

more
    • Fresh Food Markets

Arezzo May 3, 2016 at 10:48 AM

Looking for fresh food (indoor or out) markets in the Arezzo It area.

more
    • Rach&Jay's Profile Photo

2 Chicks, 4 Nights, 5 Days in Tuscany!

Tuscany Yesterday

Hi Everyone. I need to be in Rome for work in July so my friend and I want to see Tuscany for 4 nights. We have a visual of us riding bikes, drinking lots of wine, eating cheese and olives, seeing some sights etc!
      Do we do 4 nights in the heart of Florence and do day trips? Or do we stay 2 nights in Florence and 2 nights in Sienna/Chianti? We won't have a car but will take public transport or hiring drivers where needed. Also looking at maybe doing small tours in Vintage Fiats, Vespas, Bicycles, Walking.
      Love food tours, winery tours (where you get to drink more than 3 sips!)
      Any / all suggestions / recommendations welcomed and appreciated! Thankyou!

more
    • HossamNada's Profile Photo

paragliding and skydiving

Florence May 14, 2016 at 1:41 AM

I'm going to stay in Florence for 5 days next July and am looking for paragliding and skydiving near to Florence !

more
    • Special towns that feature wine culture to explore

Tuscany May 10, 2016 at 5:08 AM

Maybe not so well know but lovely towns in the Central or Eastern areas of Tuscany to explore by car. I'm aware of towns like Montalcino and Montepulciano but maybe not so well known towns or villages.

Thanks, Rick

more