Piano di Sorrento

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Need help planning itinerary to ischia and another area/ country

Ischia Porto Nov 27, 2016 at 4:20 PM

Traveling for 7 total days- looking to make my mother in laws wish come true to travel to ischia however realize not too much to do there so will put 3 days aside for there need another destination that would be convenient and worthwhile for another 2-3 days stay. Please advise will be traveling with total of 8 adults
      thank you so much!!
      Dana

more
    • csuresh's Profile Photo

Italy - Itinerary help

Naples Nov 9, 2016 at 5:41 AM

I have planned a 4 day trip to Naples and around and following is high level itinerary

Day 1: Reach Naples in night from London and stay here
      Day 2: Visit Naples and reach Sorrento in night and stay
      Day 3: Visit Positano, Amalfi and Ravello and return back to Sorrento for stay
      Day 4: Visit Pompei and then return to Naples to fly back

Please let know if this looks good. Day 2 - what are the key things to visit in Naples?
      We avoid public transportation and rent car mostly for convenience and cost, but wanted to take bus and train in this case considering the narrow mountain routes and traffic issues - any suggestions?
      I will travel with my wife and 2 daughters (aged 11 and 7) during 3 week of December. Any other tips and comments also welcome!

more
    • haggisdog

by Haggisdog Online Now Feb 5, 2007 at 1:16 PM

I will be staying in Colli di San Petro in May for a week. Can you tell me what transportation is avaiable to Piano di Sorrento and the cost. I will need to get from there to the train station at approx 6AM when I leave. How can I do this?

1 Answer Feb 9, 2007 at 11:55 AM
    • Casa Dominova or other suggestions in Sorento

by profjohn Online Now Mar 25, 2006 at 3:08 PM

We are looking for a place to stay in Sorrento. We have two boys ages 16 and 14 and were looking at Casa Dominova. Any advice or suggestions?

2 Answers Mar 27, 2006 at 5:14 AM
    • sorrento weather in November

by rgail Online Now Jun 12, 2004 at 4:26 PM

I am planning a trip to Naples Sorrento November 3, 2005. This is the start of off season. What weather to expect. I know the temperture range, but will it be windy, rainy etc. ? Will we need light jackets, heavy etc.

1 Answer Jun 12, 2004 at 11:05 PM