Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Krabi on july

Krabi Oct 1, 2016 at 1:30 PM

How is the weather in krabi during this period of the year and it's better to give up and chose samui or phangan instead?I heard heavy rain in summer time in krabi

• Good cheap hotels

Ban Ao Nang Sep 23, 2016 at 6:51 AM

Any good hotels dec 28th to 5th jan

• Weather in Koh lipe now

Satun Oct 17, 2016 at 1:09 AM

Hi, am travelling to Koh lipe this coming Friday 21 Oct 2016.

We had book all the speed boat and accommodation there

Just checking in the weather there now as I see is still raining season there and high tide at peneng.

May I know will this affect the travel and how bad it can be? Normally will the rain last long?

• eugenecwl's Profile Photo

Queries On Phatthalung's Transportation And Shadow Play Puppets

by eugenecwl Online Now Jun 21, 2015 at 3:09 AM

Hi guys, will be planning a short side trip to Phatthalung from Hat Yai this coming July. I plan to go to Phatthalung by bus from Hat Yai bus station. The only problem I am unsure of is getting back to Hat Yai from Phatthalung. I have tried searching the internet and have found out that Phatthalung has 2 new bus stations. Beside that, very little info on the bus or van schedules. Hence I need advise from you veterans out there regarding the following :

1) I understand that I will be dropped by bus along the main road, so if I want to get back to Hat Yai, can I simply just wait for the bus along the main road in the opposite direction? Or do I need to get a bus ticket at the bus terminal?

2) Does anyone have the updated bus or van schedules from Phatthalung to Hat Yai?

3) As I intend to explore only Phatthalung town, is there any shops where I can purchase the shadow play puppets from?

Many thanks guys. Look forward to hear from your soon.

• e_mycroft's Profile Photo

by e_mycroft Online Now Dec 13, 2014 at 11:19 AM

Is Phattalung town worth a visit using oly public transport, or do I really need a car?

2 Answers Dec 15, 2014 at 3:25 AM
    • Phatthalung to Trang

by phannell Online Now May 29, 2014 at 11:31 PM

Does anyone know when the last bus from Phatthalung to Trang departs daily please ?

1 Answer Jun 1, 2014 at 5:25 AM
    • Ticket office

by LnL72 Online Now Dec 3, 2013 at 3:08 AM

Where is the bus ticket office in phatthalung, thailandticket

2 Answers Dec 3, 2013 at 6:41 AM