VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Phangnga

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• stay in another place

Krabi Feb 5, 2017 at 4:12 AM

hi i am visiting krabi in november and would like to stay a couple of nights somewhere else besides phi phi any sugestions as have to travel back to krabi so not too far

more
    • What is the attraction nearby Natai Beach

by JellyfishP Online Now Jun 23, 2016 at 2:45 AM

Hi, I want to know the attractions that nearby Natai beach, I had seen Natai's information from this website ap-natai.com/information/nat... It's make me have desire to go this beach. Please reccommend me about the attractions nearby Natai beach.

Thanks.

3 Answers Jul 2, 2016 at 5:07 AM
    • Bioluminescence

by MunishK Online Now Apr 16, 2015 at 8:47 AM

Is there any place here where I could enjoy bioluminescence planktons or any glowing beach. Please tell if you have experienced it before. If not in Phang Nga may be near by. Please don't recommend John Gray's, they do not aloow kids.

• Spider/Snake Dangers in Phang-Nga

by surrysharon Online Now Jun 9, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Help! My 17-year-old son wants to travel with a teen tour group to Phang-Nga, but I have read about the various poisonous snakes and spiders...This just doesn't seem like a wise first independent travel experience to me. Can anyone tell me how worried I should be? I'm puzzled that travel groups bring inexperienced teens to a place with so many dangers at hand. Thanks for any help you can give-

Sharon

7 Answers Jun 10, 2013 at 5:58 AM
    • how to get there

by ajb300 Online Now Nov 17, 2006 at 3:24 AM

we r cuming over to thailand in January for the second time & we would like to visit phangnga since we didnt go there,can u tell us which island is nearer & how to get there please

2 Answers Nov 17, 2006 at 10:27 AM