Phan Rang-Thap Cham

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Fish Pollution in Central Vietnam

Vietnam Jul 22, 2016 at 10:08 AM

I have been reading about the current (June 30th 2016) fish pollution situation happening in Central Vietnam. I was hoping someone who was recently there (June or July 2016) can let me know how safe it is to eat and travel in Hue, Da Nang, and Hoi An.

I would hate to plan a trip about these cities and have to avoid seafood and the beaches.

more
    • Trying Hai Au seaplane for a sightseeing tour at Halong Bay.

Hanoi Jul 12, 2016 at 7:25 PM

I'm going to visit Halong Bay in the next month ( early August). I've heard that having a scenic flight over Halong Bay is the must-tried experienced if you were to visit Ha Long. I wonder is it that good? Should I try it ? because my budget is not much, so i have to consider carefully about it. Also Is the direct flight from Hanoi to Halong worth the money? Because it only takes me 45 minutes rather than 4 hours on a bus. If you tried it, please give me some pieces of advice. Thanks !

more
    • keong64's Profile Photo

11 days backpack trip from Hue toward south Ho Chi Minh from 17-27 July

Vietnam Jul 2, 2016 at 7:35 AM

I am budget type lone traveller. Do you think I have enough time to cover these places ( Hue - Hoi Ann - Nha Trang - Da Lat - Muine - Ho Chi Minh or to to skip 1 or 2 places, I understand it is a rush journey..
      My flight arrive Danang Mid noon and I intend to go Hue first. Any suggestion to get the cheapest transpotation from Danang Airport to Danang Town bus station then I take a local bus to Hue.

more
    • vonbitch's Profile Photo

Sapa textiles in hanoi

Hanoi Jun 27, 2016 at 5:00 PM

Is there anywhere in Hanoi I can buy Sapa textiles such as tables runners and wall hangings.
      Thank you

more
    • Taking Currency

Vietnam Jul 12, 2016 at 11:01 AM

As a UK national,will be visiting Hoi An in early August, arriving from KL. Is it best to have a mixture of Dong and US Dollars? I've a pre paid Fairfx currency card too.

more
    • KomalA's Profile Photo

Vietnam- Short trip

Ho Chi Minh City Jul 5, 2016 at 1:08 AM

Hello!
      I'm going for a 3 days tour to Vietnam, please suggest places to visit and what is the easy n cheap way to travel from Ho chi min to Hanoi?

Thanks.

more