Peterborough

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Is walking safe?

Toronto Sep 24, 2016 at 5:52 AM

In town on business with evenings off. Scored a couple tickets to the ball games this week. Is it safe to walk back to my hotel...the Sheraton...after the game?

more
    • Hotel in Toronto with Lots of Mirrors in Room

Toronto Sep 18, 2016 at 8:37 AM

Hi All,

I once went away for business and my hotel randomly had many floor to ceiling mirrors surrounding the bed and a ceiling mirror above the bed. I told my girlfriend about this and she loved the idea. We'd like to find something like this in Toronto (or GTA) for a romantic getaway. I've had no luck on Google trying to find this at various hotels in the city. Anyone know of a hotel in the area that has this to offer? Preferably for under $200 a night.

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Ally_lulu's Profile Photo

SCARBOROUGH BLUFFS

Toronto Aug 29, 2016 at 2:58 AM

is anyone can help me how to reach the cliff in SCARBOROUGH BLUFFS? I've seen so many pics in IG and its really beautiful but some caption I'm seeing they got fined! is it allowed to take photos there or not? I'm visiting Toronto for 7 days and I want to include that in my itinerary. im statying in near to union station and traveling by public transport not by car.

thanks!

more
    • Where to stay in Toronto?

Toronto Sep 5, 2016 at 10:16 PM

Hi,

I´m going to Toronto in October? Where in Toronto do you recommend me to stay, which part of the city?

//Johan

more
    • Toronto in October?

Toronto Aug 29, 2016 at 12:44 PM

I´m going out travelling for 1,5 week on October.
      But I can´t decide where to go... Today I was thinking of Toronto but I´m a little bit concerned about the weather. So my question is, how is it in the beginning of October?
      I wan´t a nice climat, not to cold, windy and rainy.

more
    • Niagara Falls and Winery?

Toronto Sep 23, 2016 at 2:34 AM

Hi,

I´m going to Toronto five nights in the beginning of October. (after World Cup)

A trip to Niagara Falls is a must, but is it worth taking a night there? Is there anything else to do, except watching the waterfalls?
      Any hiking trails? Nature? Or du you recomment a day trip?

I´m also interesting in visiting a winery, so maybe I can combine these two? Any suggestions?
      I will not have access to a car and I´m travelling alone.

The hotel prices was also very high in Toronto so with a night outside the city my average hotel price will decrease :-)

I have a reservation at Le Germain Hotel Maple Leaf Square and one at Grand Hotel & Suites. Haven´t decided yet. Any thoughts about these two?

Br

more