Pembroke

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation Alternatives at Isle of Islay Airport

Islay Aug 22, 2016 at 2:39 PM

What might be some transportation choices one might find at the Isle of Islay Airport traveling to Skerrol House hotel in Bridgen Islay

more
    • Sharonov's Profile Photo

Taxi Service

Moreton in the Marsh Aug 15, 2016 at 7:42 AM

On previous visits to the area we've used the bus to get from moreton-in-marsh to Chipping Campden. We want to use a car service this time. Can anyone recommend a taxi service for this relatively short (12 k) trip?

more
    • Parking for folk week

Whitby Aug 1, 2016 at 2:40 PM

OOps! I put my earlier request in the wrong section so please forgive me!!

Does any one have any recommendations for the best /cheapest day parking in Whitby for the folk week - plan to visit a couple of days. Don't want to park in the leisure centre as it's a long treck with instruments in tow. Really looking forward to the wonderful folk atmosphere again

Many thanx

more
    • terminal 2 to terminal 5

Heathrow 8 hours ago

I will be arriving on Aer Lingus in terminal 2 at 12:40 but have a separate flight that I need to board out of terminal 5 on BA at 3:15. Will this leave me enough time to get through baggage claim, security, customs and bag checking, etc?

more
    • transportation between terminals

Heathrow Aug 21, 2016 at 10:45 AM

I have a 6 hour layover in Terminal 5 and want to go to Yotel at Terminal 4. Can I go there without a ticket showing connecting flight out of terminal 4? Can I go there without going through customs? If this is possible, where do I go in terminal 5 to find the transportation? Is there a fee?

more
    • Adam_uk's Profile Photo

Dorset - art/craft/glass shops and independent shops

England Aug 8, 2016 at 1:12 PM

Hi,

I am looking for craft like places to look at for shopping in Dorset, so pottery places/glass places, etc. I know about Poole pottery, but am really looking for small independent craft places. I have searched, but can't really see many places in Dorset (am staying near Sturminster Newton and will have a car, so can travel). If anyone can help, I would be really grateful.

Thanks for reading this even if you can't help :-)
      Adam

more
    • Transit visa

Heathrow Aug 2, 2016 at 9:17 PM

I'm traveling from Iran to Canada and I have a 5 hour layover in Heathrow. I arrive at terminal 4 with Ethihad airlines and depart from terminal 2 with Air Canada. Apparently I'll need a transit visa if I pass through control border. How can I make sure if I will and I need a visa.

more
    • Whitby folk

Whitburn Jul 31, 2016 at 6:13 AM

Hi

Really looking forward to Whitby folk - any ideas of the cheapest places to park please. Don't want to park in the leisure centre as it's a long walk into town with instruments. Plan to get there at 10 am or just after and leave by 4pm or so

Travelling in from Flaxton - so are there any road works in operation or planned for the end of Aug

Many thanx

more
    • morgul's Profile Photo

Drayton Manor Park

Tamworth Aug 17, 2016 at 7:39 AM

Hi,
      Does anybody know how much is a taxi from Tamworth train station to Drayton Manor Park? Can you recommend a company?
      Thank you
      Bogdan

more
    • Arrivals at North Terminal

Gatwick Aug 11, 2016 at 4:07 AM

How long will it take to get through Arrivals and out to the car park at North Terminal today?

more
    • connecting at LGW with hand luggage only from international to domestic flight

Gatwick Aug 11, 2016 at 2:28 AM

I am connecting at Gatwick off an Alicante flight w1hich arrives Gatwick at 13.10. I am travelling with my 3 & 4 year old with hand luggage only (both my flights are with Easyjet) & my onward flight to the Isle of Man departs Gatwick at 14.20.
      I guess I must clear passport control first but is there a flight connection desk so that I do not have to go through security again at Gatwick. I will already be in possession of my onward boarding cards.
      Please advise.
      Natalie

more
    • What is the best way to travel around area south of Glasgow?

Glasgow Jul 29, 2016 at 9:05 AM

We will be traveling on a tour in Scotland. But I want to arrive a few days early to visit Troon and Turnburry. We will be staying at the Culzean castle. Should we travel by train? Rent a car? Get a guide? I have only driving on ohter side of the road in New Zealand...not much traffic.
      Thanks
      Cathy

more
    • cheap shoes?

Teignmouth Jul 27, 2016 at 3:18 PM

Where can i get shoes (Trainers) for not more than £10?

more
    • Time to Train from Gatwick North Terminal after landing.

Gatwick Aug 21, 2016 at 4:52 AM

Looking for some assistance. I am arriving from Canada at Gatwick North Terminal at 10:25am. I need to catch a train to London. How much time would you expect it to take to disembark, get luggage, get through immigration and travel to the train station? I know this depends on number of arriving flights and other factors. Thanks for your help.

more
    • BALLOON FIESTA ACCOMMODATION

Bristol Jul 29, 2016 at 6:06 AM

Am coming to Bristol for the balloon fiesta - any reccommendations on where to stay??

more
    • Transit Time

Heathrow Jul 27, 2016 at 6:04 AM

Thank you in advance for the help and advice.

We are flying into Heathrow from Charlotte, USA on American Air. We then are connecting on to an Iceland air flight to Iceland. Since Amerian Air, and Iceland Air, do not share ticketing or baggage, I have to purchase two separate tickets. I will have to go thru passport control upon arrival into Heathrow, claim my baggage, exit the airport, find the correct terminal in which Iceland Air is departing from, then recheck my baggage at the Iceland Air counter, go back thru security, and,,,,,sit down.

My question is, how long will it reasonable take to do the above?

Thanks again.

more
    • Papim2's Profile Photo

Heip,northern ireland

Northern Ireland Jul 26, 2016 at 1:49 PM

Going end of October , about 10 days.....where would suggest we go.......just looking for places.....we don't do bar scenes....

more
    • paddington28's Profile Photo

Train from London to Luton

London 14 hours ago

Hi Guys and Gals,

Just booked my flight to Morroco in October. Flying out from Luton airport,flight is at 12 Midday. im looking at arriving in Victoria station at 6 am,what would be my best option to get to Luton for about 9 ish?

Bus or train? do they do express train like the heathrow express?
      Many thanks,
      Paddington

more
    • Travelling to Iceland from Mumbai. Do I need a transit visa at Heathrow?

Heathrow Aug 4, 2016 at 12:38 PM

I am travelling to Iceland from Mumbai and have to change flights at Heathrow. From terminal 4 to terminal 2.

Do I need a transit visa?

more
    • MightyMo41's Profile Photo

premier league match ticket

Manchester Jul 30, 2016 at 9:36 AM

Hello everyone

Would anyone suggest me a trusted website where i can buy a premier league match ticket?

Thanks

more
    • live music during the day

London Jul 26, 2016 at 12:48 PM

live music during the day

Hi, I'm going back to London with my girlfriend in a couple weeks and we were wondering where was the best place to find live music during the day on a Saturday? We're partial to a few pints and a bit of acoustic.

Cheers

more
    • Fish n chips

Whitby Aug 16, 2016 at 1:10 AM

Really looking forward to Whitby folk - any suggestions for good fish n chips reasonably priced - I know about the Three Magpies and I wasn't impressed with the Jolly Sailor - there is a session in the George & Dragon has anybody eaten there recently?? - Normally we go to the Hare & Hounds at West Hawksker on a Fri

Also if any locals know of any good cheap day parking - not the leisure centre as it's OK going down but an almighty treck up hill

more
    • DaisyWhite's Profile Photo

Travel questions

Edinburgh Aug 1, 2016 at 12:37 PM

¿Cuantos dias se deben dedicar a Edimburgo? ¿Es posible desde allí tomar tours locales para recorrer las Tierras Altas y otros puntos de interés? ¿Es indispensable reservar hoteles con antelación?

How many days you need to visit Edinburgh? Is it possible to take local tours from this city to visit the Highlands and other interesting places? Is it necessary hotel booking previously? The same questions for Glasgow.

more
    • How long to connect from south to north terminal with collected luggage.

Gatwick Aug 1, 2016 at 3:44 AM

Hello all,

I arrive at LGW South with easyjet at 17:45 and depart from LGW north at 20:00 with Vuellling.
      I would like to know if the 2hours and 15 minuntes are enough time to collect my checked in luggage, pass the customs, transfer to north terminal and check in again.

Thank you.

T.S.

more
    • Airside Transit Query in Stansted

Stansted Aug 19, 2016 at 12:16 AM

Hi All, I hope someone can respond to this - many thanks!

Very simply, I'm aiming to fly with Ryanair from Glasgow to Stansted, then pick up another Ryanair flight from Stansted to Cork. I'm travelling on an Irish passport, and I'll have hand luggage only.

I have slightly overly 1.5 hours to do this, and my question is this: is it possible to stay 'in transit' and therefore disembark at Stansted, check the flight information board when I arrive for the Stansted to Cork departure gate, then make my way to that gate WITHOUT having to go thru immigration and re-circulating via security etc.?

When I have disembarked (from other flights) via Stansted I have noticed a 'flight connections' sign, and assumed that that was in place for that very purpose, but I'm not entirely confident about this.

Many thanks again.

more