Pemba Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Pemba Island

Pemba Island Oct 1, 2014 at 3:37 AM

I'm trying to decide if I should book The Manta Hotel on Pemba Island, because I want to be close to Jozani Forest and because the resort has amazing reviews. It seems no one speaks English and I can't get any information. Is the area safe? We're two girls, flying directly to Zanzibar, then Pemba, staying at the resort and only leaving to go to the forest to see the monkeys. Any advice? We want a beach holiday, with some wildlife and/or yoga involved.

1 Answer Oct 22, 2014 at 3:19 AM
    • TJS1's Profile Photo

Visit in February 2011

Pemba Island Jun 26, 2010 at 7:46 AM

Hi all,
      I am a solo traveller arriving in Pemba from Zanzibar for a week in Febrary (7th - 15th).
      My current thinking is to find a place to stay right on the beach, hiring a pedal cycle as my mode of transport, and chilling out for a week.
      Any suggestions?
      John

3 Answers Jun 27, 2010 at 3:15 AM
    • lodge in Pemba

Pemba Island Apr 21, 2004 at 12:56 AM

Please can you introduse me in a best lodge,Resore on Pemba island? And if posible the net prices,,

1 Answer May 15, 2004 at 12:52 AM
    • Accomodation on Pemba

Pemba Island Apr 8, 2004 at 5:44 AM

Hello there, Anyone ever been to Pemba, Tanzania? I'm looking for accomodation on this island. I know that not many tourist go there (most stay on Zanzibar), but I heard diving here is the best in Africa. Does anybode have any information about accomodation and diving around Pemba? Sander

1 Answer Apr 10, 2004 at 1:08 AM
    • Accomodation on Pemba

Pemba Island Apr 8, 2004 at 5:44 AM

Hello there, Anyone ever been to Pemba, Tanzania? I'm looking for accomodation on this island. I know that not many tourist go there (most stay on Zanzibar), but I heard diving here is the best in Africa. Does anybode have any information about accomodation and diving around Pemba? Sander

1 Answer May 27, 2008 at 5:23 AM