Pekan Nanas

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Rent a Place in Langkawi

Pulau Langkawi Jul 17, 2016 at 11:59 PM

I am looking for a room / place to rent in Jalan Datai or Padang Matsirat or anywhere nearby, furthest location would be Pantai Kok.
      It is for two person (Malaysian couple) and long term, definitely longer than 6 months. Please recommend and help me in any ways you can!

• room need to have its own bathroom

more
    • Flying in & out Kuala Lumpur Airport on same day

Kuala Lumpur Jul 20, 2016 at 3:21 AM

I will arrive Kuala Lumpur airport ( terminal M ) on 8th Aug at 16:55 with Royal Jordanian Airline. And at 21:45 I have a flight to Bandar Seri Begawan with Royal Brunei Airline.... separate tickets.... can I do a transfer (including my baggage) at transit lounge without going through immigration?

more
    • Best service apartments in KLCC

Kuala Lumpur Jul 9, 2016 at 12:15 AM

What is best for a group of 17 people. We need breakfast, good service and clean rooms.

more
    • maztek's Profile Photo

Airport to Hotel near Puda Bus Terminal

Kuala Lumpur Jul 2, 2016 at 8:45 PM

Traveling to KL with a family of 5 and a 12 year child. Please guide me travel from Airport to a hotel located near PUDa Bus Terminal. Request to suggest most economical route and bus or rail.

more
    • 10 hour layover at KL airport

Malaysia Jun 27, 2016 at 7:19 AM

I have a connecting flight to Beijing via KL that entails a 10 hour layover. Is there a direct line (monorail)into the heart of the city? Any recommendations about what to do to kill those hours. Or I'm I basically stuck at the airport? Thanks

more
    • is it allowed

Malaysia Jun 26, 2016 at 2:15 PM

Me and my boyfriend are planning to visit malaysia, we are planning to stay in same room. We both are Muslim, i heard that if you are muslim and unmarried you are not allowed to stay in same room?????? Is it really so...Plus if you can recommend some nice hotels

more