Travel Answers
Pavia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Subaristas's Profile Photo

Using a public transport to get from Milan center to 'Museo Storico Alfa Romeo' in Arese.

Milan Dec 3, 2016 at 10:39 AM

Hello.

On Dec. 13-15d. I'm planning to visit Milan. One of the main museums I'd like to visit is Museo Storico Alfa Romeo in Arese region. According to giromilano.atm.it's journey planner, I should take the M1 metro and then at the nearby Rho rail station, I should catch a 561 line bus and then get off at the Via Aldo Moro street, with a few hundred metres left to reach my destination.

My question is: if I buy a 2-day ATM ticket (which cost 8.25 €), does it still mean it's valid around Arese area or is it only around Milan center (in other words: will I have to buy additional bus tickets to get there)?

Thanks in advance

more
    • diamond_skies's Profile Photo

Airport Shuttle from Bergamo Airport

Milan Nov 14, 2016 at 1:02 AM

We will be arriving in to Orio al Serio Airport and would like to take the airport shuttle in to Milan. I would like to book the tickets online but the website (Orio Shuttle) is asking for a time of departure. If our flight is delayed and we miss this time slot, does anyone know if we would be allowed on a later shuttle? If we wait until we land to buy a ticket, is it too risky that we may not get a seat?

Thanks in advance.

Jane

more