Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• currency exchange

San Luis Potosí Yesterday

Is there an exchange location on Carranza?

• How much for chichen it's a,and excursions.

Cancún Oct 8, 2016 at 9:31 AM

Hello everyone,

I would like to know how much some of you paid for your excursions in and around Cancun like for example chicken itza,cenotes,s winning with dolphins etc.

• My itenerary

Mexico Oct 10, 2016 at 5:02 PM

I have about 7-8 days in Mexico.
      My interests are photography and historical sites.

I am thinking about spending
      4 days in Mexico city with side trips to Puebla and Teotihuacan ruins
      3-4 days in guanajuato - side trips to Morelia and San Miguel

are the side trips doable? or are they too far to enjoy for a day trip?
      Should I just stay in Mexico city and do day trips from there the whole time?
      any suggestions would be appreciated.

• traveltrish's Profile Photo

Coliseum Inn reviews

by traveltrish Online Now Aug 13, 2016 at 6:48 PM

Hola todas,
      My friends and have booked 4 nights in Colibri Inn in Patzcouro, Mexico for the Day of the Dead. We have seen terrible reviews on Trip Advisor recently but have been assured by the Manager that all is fine. Has anyone stayed here or know anything about this accommodation?
      Previous reviews on had been glowing but have since disappeared and only one good review is on there and two really bad ones remain. Not sure how or why the good ones have disappeared?
      If anyone has any information that would be most appreciated.
      Muchas gracias
      Tricia 

1 Answer Aug 14, 2016 at 1:42 AM
    • Christmas in Patzcuaro

by JaneinSeattle Online Now Nov 13, 2005 at 3:48 PM

Any suggestions for Christmas (or Christmas Eve) dinner in Patzcuaro? Someplace festive would be lovely.

• Day of the Dead in Patzcuaro, Mexico

by dbrunfox Online Now Aug 16, 2005 at 8:00 AM

Although the DOD celebration in Patzcuaro is no doubt much more commercial than in other locations, some friends and I are going there this year. In future years, I'd like to explore DOD in other Mexican towns, but for this year, I'd like to specifically find out how to best appreciate the celebration in Patzcuaro. We have what sounds like a nice place to stay (with reservations made last November!). Our hotel has offered to get us a taxi for the night of November 1st, so that we can go from one cemetery to another. If anyone has been to Patzcuaro recently for DOD, can you tell me if this is a good way to experience things, or should we do that for only a part of the night or not at all? What's your opinion, and what was your experience?

2 Answers Aug 16, 2005 at 4:12 PM