Pati

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Fresh pork

Medan Nov 14, 2016 at 9:00 AM

What markets in Medan, Indonesia sell fresh pork for cooking at home?

more
    • chaotic1's Profile Photo

Best place to buy toys, dollhouse, carved scale furniture

Bali 17 hours ago

I am a miniaturist and I have seen some beautiful Indonesian scale furniture for dollhouses so I would like to know the best area to find anything like that. We will be staying in Ubud and probably taking some craft classes there. Also interested in a cooking class.

more
    • Private Driver wanted

Surabaya Nov 29, 2016 at 10:45 AM

Coming to Surabaya 12/7 to 12/20 to visit friends, have a rental car, looking for a good driver for intermittent driving, inside and outside of the city, male or female no preference as long as a good driver

more
    • scotontour's Profile Photo

Top three towns to visit in Bali

Bali Nov 14, 2016 at 12:06 AM

If members were to pick from their own experience to stay for 2/3nights at each....where would They chose as top three towns on the island to visit in January.

more
    • scotontour's Profile Photo

Top Three Locations on Island to stay

Bali Nov 13, 2016 at 5:48 AM

Can members advise from their experience of actually visiting, can they advise ...
      if they could spend two or three days in each --- what is their top three locations.
      There are so many locations around the island it would be good to get feedback. I shall stay close to airport on first and last day of trip but will go anywhere which is recommended from there

more
    • Nhwany's Profile Photo

Bali-jogyakarta-surabaya-bandung

Bali Nov 10, 2016 at 12:06 AM

Hi,
      I need help how to go to jogyakarta from bali and from jogyakarta i want to go surabaya and bandung,is there any bus or train beside taking the flight.
      Thanks,Much appreciated

more
    • Internet connection/isp

by scorpio2000ravi Online Now Nov 21, 2015 at 8:20 PM

Hi,can I get some guide/infos,how to get internet connection at pati-sinoman?I've been trying to get some data sim cards to connect to my laptop to get a internet connetion.Failed to get connection to laptop even with some settings,unable to register.Able to get mobile data connection but not for my laptop.And also which type of antenna can be recommended for my Samsung 55"hdtv?Tried normal antenna for my 32" Samsung tv.Picture not clear.What are the connections/connecters required for my tv?Please help/guide me to solve this issues.THANK YOU.

2 Answers Nov 22, 2015 at 1:44 AM
    • jogjakarta to pati

by scorpio2000ravi Online Now Apr 15, 2011 at 11:44 PM

i will be travelling to pati from jogjakata.pls advice me on the travel mode.if taxi from jogjakarta to pati?how much?

6 Answers Dec 3, 2013 at 3:17 AM