Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• RodolfoBrasil's Profile Photo

Hotel in Varanasi?

Varanasi 21 hours ago

TV friends
      I would like to have some indications hotels or inns with a good cost / benefit in Varanasi, close to Gaths (will travel in November)
      Thank you very much

more
    • Can we get some rooms to Fresh up ?

Palani Jul 27, 2016 at 12:02 AM

Hi,
      Im planning to visit Palani from chennai, however want to know are there any rooms available to get fresh up after night journey other than lodges or hotels,Thanks in advance

more
    • Travelling from 9th july to 15th july

McLeod Ganj Jul 7, 2016 at 4:49 AM

Hi VTs,

I will be travelling to mcleodganj and planning to trek from 9th to 15th june.
      Please let me know if anyone is interested to join this trek with me.
      If not the trek we can still meet up:)

Let me know guys.

Regards,
      Prateek

more
    • supriyajha's Profile Photo

Want to know best Sea Facing Hotels in Puri

Puri Jul 18, 2016 at 10:48 PM

Is anyone here to give list of the best sea facing hotels in Puri with affordable and quality hotels services???

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Travel to Lalbargh Park from JuSta Bangalore MG Road

Bangalore Jul 16, 2016 at 9:38 PM

Does anyone know how long it takes by car to reach Lalbargh Park from JuSta Bangalore MG Road hotel?

more
    • want guidance by a localite of spiti or khazi

State of Himachal Pradesh Jul 3, 2016 at 1:21 AM

I am being continuously misguided by travel agencies at khaza. they r demanding a lot of money for bhaba pass trek.
      my question is can i get on the spot guide and helpers and trek instead for trekking via agencies

more
    • Ianchen's Profile Photo

Suggestions for itinerary McLeod Ganj / Varanasi / Bhod Gaya / other stops on the way to Nepal?

India Jul 2, 2016 at 9:40 PM

Hi there!

I am in McLeod and had a change of heart concerning my travel plans (no volunteering right now), so now I am researching other options. I basically flew into Dharamsala and haven't moved around much in India yet, so I'm looking for a simple way of transport and avoid confusing huge cities if possible .

I'd love to see buddhist pilgrimage sites such as Varanasi and Bodh Gaya (plus any other suggestions?), and was also thinking about spending some time in Rishikesh doing Yoga.

I have like another 10 weeks before I want to go to Nepal (probably overland?). I am not too keen of checking must see sights off my list and am perfectly fine staying in one place for a few weeks at a time, doing random courses etc.

So i was looking into how to get around and what order makes the most sense, but I'm getting more and more confused. It seems like I have to go through Delhi no matter what mode of transportation i choose?

I'd love to get your ideas - it seems to me like this is a no-brainer for seasoned travellers, isn't it? 

Cheers ianchen

more
    • Srinagar Tour on 7Aug 2016

State of Jammu and Kashmir Jul 25, 2016 at 5:02 AM

Hi I have Trip Planned on 7 Aug 2016 for Srinagar - Kashmir, This was planned 5 months ago. Please suggest any chances of Kashmir going back to Normal by that time as present situation was very much tense

more
    • wanna play golf at Anjuna Beach, Goa !

Goa Jul 21, 2016 at 1:55 PM

hi, I was wondering if you could help me with this - i'm going to be at Anjuna Beach Goa from the 23rd to the 26th of July, that is i'm going to be reaching day after tomorrow and I was wondering if its possible to play golf somewhere close ( say at half an hour's drive ) to Anjuna Beach .. if you are not online right now, kindly mail me sometime tomorrow at anshumanjain2012@gmail.com

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

What can i see in Hyderabad after checking-out at 12 pm and before 9 pm?

Hyderabad Jul 16, 2016 at 9:34 PM

I will be in Hyderabad on 9 and 10 December. On 9 December night, i plan to see Chaminar from Begumpet after dinner. How far is Chaminar from The Plaza Hotel Hyderabad in Begumpet? How much would it cost by taxi? And from 1 pm to 9 pm on 10 December, can anyone suggest where should i go to in Hyderabad to kill time? Is Golkonda in Hyderabad? The flights leaving for Singapore from Hyderabad are midnight. I have to fly at 1.40 am of 11 December from Hyderabad for Singapore.

more
    • manali - Leh - Nubra - Manali motorcycle trip

Leh Jul 21, 2016 at 6:51 PM

Hi,

My name is Mustaq i live in UK, I am travelling to India this Aug, I am planning to visit Leh Nubra from manali on motorcycle.

current plan is like this

16th Aug Flight from Chennai to Chandighar and Taxi to Manali
      17th Aug Manali to Jispa 138 kms and stay there
      18th Aug 480 - Darcha – Zingzingbar - Baralacha La - Bharatpur - Sarchu - Gata Loops - Nakee La - Lachulung La - Pang - Tanglang La - Gya - Upshi - Karu - Leh
      19th Aug Leh to Nubra Valley Overnight stay at Diskit Hotel
      20th Aug "head Back to Manali may be Stay on the way sarachu/ Jispa not planned yet "
      21st Aug Taxi to Chandighar - Flight to Chennai

If anyone travelling on same dates and interested in joining me please contact me

more
    • Goa Psy Trance this weekend

Goa Jul 17, 2016 at 9:04 AM

I have the opportunity to come to Goa on friday to sun this week and am a Psy Trance follower. Can anyone help with a venue in Goa this weekend?

Please

more
    • INPUTS ON MY TRIP TO HAMPI

Hampi Jul 1, 2016 at 1:35 AM

Dear Reader,

We two adults are planning trip to Hampi in mid September 2016. We plan to reach Hampi from Mumbai via Kolhapur( after spending couple of days there) and stay Anegundi. From Anegundi we hsall cover Hampi for 2 days. Then we proceed to Badami and spend one night covering Badami and Aihole with PAttadakal. From Badami we shall move to Bijapur and then take flight to Mumbai from Hubli. Any inputs or suggestions on this plan?

more
    • buying railway tickets from the Indian Railway on line

India Jul 26, 2016 at 2:21 AM

who can help me
      It was not possible to buy tickets on line through the website of the Indian Railway, Cleartrip and approved agents
      in India.

Many thanks for help

more
    • any restrictions bathing from the 22 wells

Rameswaram Jul 24, 2016 at 11:17 PM

Can anyone take a bath from the 22 wells.? Someone told me only those whose father had passed on were to take the bath implying, those whose fathers were alive should not.

more
    • How much money is required on a 8 day trip to Russia

Mumbai Jul 5, 2016 at 3:04 AM

hey hello.. if i am travelling to Moscow & St. Petersbug in August. My flights and hotels are booked.
      how much money would i need on an average daily for eating , exploring nightlife and sightseeing .

thank u in advance :-)

more
    • Looking for Travel companion

Delhi Jul 3, 2016 at 11:21 AM

Looking for Travel companion

to Golden Triangle : Delhi-Agra - Jaipur with me during from 19/07/2016 to 26/07/2016

hesham.egy@gmail.com
      Hesham

more
    • Is it good to travel manali in these days?

Manali Jul 6, 2016 at 8:01 AM

Please let me know if it is right to travel to manali from 7th t 10th of july.

more
    • xampaio's Profile Photo

Punjab itinerary

State of Punjab Jul 4, 2016 at 12:47 PM

We are planning a trip in Punjab, but I am not sure it will be interesting enough for foreigners. we are a couple over 50's and we have been many times in India.
      our planning is Amritsar - Bhatinda - Kapurthala - Jalandhar or Patiala - Anadpur Sahib - Chandigarh.
      We suppose the best is to rent a car with driver for all itinerary, starting in Amritsar.
      Does anyone know this area? because we couldn't find much information in the classic guides.
      I will appreciate a lot if some know a reliable agency in Amritsar to make the planning.
      Another idea is going to Manali, but the trip is too long
      Thanks in advance
      Xampaio

more
    • kanu1lucknow's Profile Photo

Tourist safety in Kashmir

State of Jammu and Kashmir Jul 11, 2016 at 2:12 AM

In the present scenerio how safe is it to go to Kashmir ? We are planning a 7 days trip starting on 17TH July'16..

more
    • RodolfoBrasil's Profile Photo

India, transportation

India Jul 22, 2016 at 12:00 PM

Virtual Tourist friends

The next November will be visiting for the first time to India (Rajasthan, Uttar and Madhya Pradesh) Cities that will visit, among others, are: Delhi, Agra, Gwailor, Lucknow, Kanpur, Khajuraho, Allahabad, Varanasi, Jaipur, Ajmer , Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Udaiphur. The order, following the visit of these cities has not been established, but the journey begins and ends in Delhi.
      I would like to ask those who have been there, which is the most suitable means of transport to move between these different cities: train, bus, taxi?
      I see there are some bus companies that can be trusted, even with "bed seat"

I thank your attention and guidance

Rodolfo Lotta

Sao Paulo
      Brazil

more