VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Paso Robles

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Six Nations Rugby

San Francisco Jan 22, 2017 at 11:02 AM

Visiting San Antonio first weekend in February but desperate to watch the England v France game on the 4th. Is there anywhere in San Antonio or immediate area that we cold do this? Many thanks

more
    • Specific Location

Los Angeles Jan 6, 2017 at 6:48 AM

Hi. I posted another question about where to stay but am now more specific with areas. We will be going to Universal one day, Warner Brothers tour, doing things near Hollywood Blvd area, and then exploring other tourist things.

Which area/hotel is better...near Universal City (Studio City hotel) or Hollywood Blvd (Hollywood Celebrity hotel), near but off Hollywood Blvd a bit (Days Inn) or Thai Town (Dixie Hotel)? We will have a car but am thinking one of those.
      Have narrowed it down to one of those based on budget and not being too far from Universal and Hollywood Blvd area. We have Hollywood Celebrity booked (but we can cancel).

more
    • Ginastar's Profile Photo

Good hotels near to Alcatraz just a good location ?

San Francisco Dec 31, 2016 at 1:49 PM

Hey guys I'm travelling to San Fran for four days on my own In July
      First time ever so bit nervous but excited
      Have no idea what hotel to stay in that's near to Alcatraz and other areas to see
      I'm 27 from London
      Can any one help !!??? X

more
    • Where to Stay?

Los Angeles Jan 2, 2017 at 5:45 AM

We'll be coming to Los Angeles in the summer with our kids and will have 4 days to do touristy things (Hollywood walk of fame and Hollywood Blvd area, Universal Studios, Warner Brother's Tour, Santa Monica Pier, La Brae Tar Pits, etc).

I'm having trouble deciding on a hotel. We are on a budget since we'll need to keep money for LA plus 4 days at Disney. Anyone stayed at Days Inn near Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Celebrity, Comfort Inn...or hotels in Thai Town such as Dixie Hotel, Hollywood City Inn? We will most likely be renting a car for our LA days.

more
    • Day trip from LA to Joshua Tree?

Los Angeles Jan 4, 2017 at 1:48 PM

Young senior couple staying in Santa Monica with a car for 10 days in late February and thinking of a day trip to Joshua Tree National Park. Is that feasible? And if so, can I add a stop in Palm Springs to the day trip?

Thanks.

more
    • i want a good breakfast

by jean80 Online Now Oct 22, 2013 at 5:08 PM

will be going to Paso for the weekend, would like a place that serves a good breakfast and good coffee, i need my coffee. Any suggestions?? also, since the wineries close early, is there a Pub close by?

3 Answers Oct 23, 2013 at 9:43 AM
    • GracesTrips's Profile Photo

Live Music?

by GracesTrips Online Now Feb 19, 2012 at 5:41 PM

In a few weeks we will be driving up to Paso Robles. We will spend most of our time with friends wine tasting. In the evenings, Saturday & Sunday night, we would like to enjoy some music. I have found very little information on where we might be able to hang out and listen to some live entertainment, preferably not country western music but anything else would be fine. Let me know. Thanks for your help!

2 Answers Feb 20, 2012 at 4:20 AM
    • Paso Robles to San Simeon

by arios Online Now May 25, 2005 at 5:16 PM

Hi to all,

I need to know how long is the drive from PR to SS, and how's the road/highway, we will be driving at night (10 pm) from Paso Robles to a hote we found in San Simeon.

Thanks so much for your help, we are going to a car show in Paso, and there's no hotel available close by or in town, so we will be staying in SS.