change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• TRansportation in Ipoh

Ipoh Sep 15, 2016 at 10:26 AM

Dear All,

is the public transportation is good in Ipoh?
      Or do we need to rent a car? Anyone know about the price for rent a car? can Indian driving licence holders drive a car in Ipoh?

more
    • How long is coach from Singapore to Mersing?

Pulau Tioman Sep 6, 2016 at 9:22 PM

Wondering if anyone has taken coach from company The One Travel from Singapore at 6.15 a.m. and how long it takes. Just wondering what if we miss the ferry at 11 a.m. at Tg Gemok cos we are going this Friday and we are advised to book the ticket ahead, online.

hoping to get an immediate answer : (

Thanks!

more
    • Weather Forecast

Kuala Lumpur Sep 24, 2016 at 10:29 AM

What is the weather conditions in KL? What is the best clothing for evenings?
      I am traveling from September 26, 2016

more
    • suraj57's Profile Photo

Best Places To Go Hiking In Malaysia?

Malaysia Sep 13, 2016 at 11:44 PM

I've only been to Malaysia once, and only had time to visit Penang. While it was nice, I got the sense that Malaysia was very diverse. Next time, I'd like to do some hiking (rainforests, mountains...)
      Does anyone have any good recommendations?

more
    • Pollydg's Profile Photo

Buses to Kudat

Kota Kinabalu Sep 1, 2016 at 12:36 AM

Does anyone know what time buses leave Kota Kinabalu for Kudat please? Sabah Tourism aren't replying to the question when I ask them.

more
    • Kuala Lumpur airport

Kuala Lumpur Sep 5, 2016 at 9:40 AM

I am arriving Klia terminal 1 on Malindo air from Perth and leave KLIA term m on KLM flight.
      Is this the same terminal. If so do I have to exit then check in with KLM or can I use a transfer desk and what about luggage.

We have the facility of the KLM lounge which I think is the MAS Golden lounge. Is it ok for about 10 hours there.

more
    • First time to KL

Kuala Lumpur Sep 7, 2016 at 10:58 PM

Hi All,

My partner and I will be travelling to KL(for 4 days) for the first time in October. I was just wondering what the must see/do/eats are? Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Thanks

more
    • Istanbul-Kuala Lumpur-Perth

Kuala Lumpur Sep 15, 2016 at 12:32 PM

Hi I am travelling Istanbul-Kuala Lumpur-Perth and at Kuala Lumpur airport I have one hour to change plains. Is it possible to do this in one hour ?

more
    • Bus No.!?

by nuryana Online Now Aug 13, 2011 at 4:35 PM

Is there any direct bus from Larkin bus terminal to Pasir Gudang bus terminal?

1 Answer Aug 13, 2011 at 5:41 PM