Be the First to Answer

• How to go to Goa Camarines Sur from Legazpi Airport

Naga Dec 22, 2016 at 12:55 AM

How to go to Goa Camarines Sur from Legazpi Airport

more
    • From Baguio to Isabela

Baguio Dec 21, 2016 at 8:07 PM

Hi,
      Is there a bus transportation from Baguio to Isabela(San Mateo)? I will.be coming from a trek this holiday. Thanks!

more
    • Trip to palawan

Palawan Dec 29, 2016 at 7:45 AM

We are planning a trip to Palawan this July.. will we enjoy our holidays there or the weather conditions will be a problem this time of season?
      Thank u

more
    • kgbfm's Profile Photo

Pump Boats

Boracay Island Jan 10, 2017 at 1:54 PM

Hi,

Does anyone know if I can get a pump boat to take me from Boracay to Romblon island?

Thanks

more
    • Passport expiring less than 6 months before returning to the Philippines

Philippines Jan 2, 2017 at 5:53 PM

My family is going on a trip to Canada in April, but one of our member's passport is expiring in September, which would put it into less than 6 months validity. The travel agency told us that the passport only needs to be valid until you leave Canada, so she would have no problem on the trip there. But I read online that the Philippines requires that the passport needs to be valid for more than 6 months to enter. Will she have problems entering back to the Philippines? She is a permanent resident in the PH but is a Chinese citizen. The problem is that the agency told her that the Chinese embassy will not renew her passport if it's still more than 6 months valid, so we really cannot renew it ahead of time.

more
    • clairedemaisip's Profile Photo

Badminton

by clairedemaisip Online Now May 5, 2008 at 4:11 AM

Since the Badminton Session was a hit last 2 May 2008,thanks to aimees (moonlighting), maybe we can make this a regular activity?

Things to consider:

a) Tuesday = last day for confirmation as to how many are interested to join.

b) Wednesday = last day for reservation of courts.Thursday may be too late since the courts are most probably all reserved by then.

c) Players = minimum 6, maximum of 8

(More than 8 players we will have to reserve 2 courts.)

Anyone interested? Please confirm ASAP.

Maybe we can have the next session on Friday 9 May 2008? same time, same place?
      (8pm-10pm; Smashville, 100 Ortigas Ave, Pasig City)

Thanks!

58 Answers Apr 14, 2013 at 9:38 PM
    • JaneCajuguiran's Profile Photo

Spanish Setting

by JaneCajuguiran Online Now Jan 8, 2008 at 4:02 PM

I'm helping some freshman high school kids look for a place where they can do their movie of the NOLI ME TANGERE. Would you have an idea where they can do that? I know that there's a bahay tisa here in pasig but I don't know the owner and whether they will allow it.

25 Answers Jan 9, 2008 at 8:56 PM
    • where and how to get to the rain forest park pasig

by champions1 Online Now Mar 29, 2007 at 3:33 AM

I am corrently staying in paisg city with my wife we have been told about the rainforest and water park but we have no idea where it is and how to get there ?if anyone can e-mail me on honeyimback@yahoo.com or champions1@vtmail.com it would be grateful. we have also tried the pasigcity website but an error keeps coming up thank you for any help on how to get there and where it is?

6 Answers Apr 3, 2007 at 11:32 PM